Chapter 37 : Amusing Park (Part 4)

Gin, Tachihara, Megumi and Ryunosuke finally got into the front of the line and waiting for vacant seats.

Megumi smirking at the back when she sees a vacant ferris wheel gondola approaching, he pulled Ryuu to her side and pushed Tachihara beside Gin so that they could ride first. together. alone.

Ryunosuke called for his sister's name but its too late the two got in first and the ferris wheel slowly start spinning when the gondola's door closes.

Ryu looked at Megumi but the woman just shrug all of the dagger like stares away and shouted, calling Chuuya's attention from far away.

"Chuuya! Are you sure you don't want to ride?!"

Chuuya gave her an ok sign before turning away.

But Chuuya really does want to ride the ferriswheel, but can't because he still expects for someone to ride it with him.

Chuuya's solemn thoughts got brush off immediately when he remembered someone and gain courage to fall in line.

"Who cares! I'll ride on my own without him, who's gonna stop me?"

He looked in the front and saw Megumi and Ryuu riding together.

It's late now for him to ride with them together so he waited patiently.

Line began to shorten and finally its his turn, he got to seat on the left seat of the Gondola and just stared at the window.

Suddenly another person rode the gondola with him and sat at the right side.

Chuuya didn't really mind, and just reminisce memories of his childhood.

"We promised though"

He subconsciously said, making the another person in the gondola with him smile under the mask of mickey mouse.

Chuuya looked at the whole amusement park in the window, everything seems so small from the height.

Then he looked up seeing Megumi and  Ryuu's gondola. Where Megumi is making mischief annoying Ryuu.

However he was holding himself back for she is his superior's sister.

Chuuya chuckled at the sight and moved away from the window. He finally locked eyes with the man wearing mickey mouse mask.

However Chuuya immediately averted his eyes and didn't speak for the whole ride.

When he and the man got down, he immediately looked for Megumi and his group. Chuuya notices that he is being followed and looked back.

It was the same man wearing the mickey mouse mask.

"How long are you going to follow me?"

He asked, but the man replied with a question.

"Then how long are you going to pretend that you didn't know me?"

Chuuya didn't answer and turn his back at him before running away.

The man followed him behind, passing by Megumi and Ryuunosuke who just bought water bottles. And Gin and Tachihara who were following them from behind.

"Chuuya?"

Megumi called her brother's name and followed him with her eyes.

"Where are you going?"

However she didn't get an answer as she notices that Someone is chasing him from behind.

Akutagaw felt something familiar from the person following the ginger haired mafia, but brushed it off as he thought it was impossible.

Chuuya continued running, and soon they met the Atsushi, Ranpo and Kyouka's group who is finally done with all the Candy shopping and now were walking on the path.

Chuuya bumped into Ranpo and accidentally tripped, Chuuya uses his ability to make the two of them not to fall and so as the candies that the detective bought.

However the man caught up to them and  touches Chuuya.