Chapter 41 : I Hate You But I Love You [FINALE]

At the Port Mafia Mori looked at Dazai who just arrived.

"Did you have fun?" Mori asked while knowing the answer by reading the expression of the tall brunette in front of him.

"Very" Dazai just smiled as he answer Mori's sarcastic question.

Dazai gently slides a contract paper in front of Mori and without hesitation, Mori signed it and left his seat.

Unexpectedly, Kunikida arrived with Fukuzawa. Dazai smiled, as he know what's going to happen from now on.

Mori and Fukuzawa simultaneously said : "as the new bosses of organizations. We have great faith in your organizations."

The Next Day, Chuuya is back at the Port Mafia Headquarters, In front of the huge doors of the Boss room. 

She took a deep breath and let it all out, accepting that no matter what the boss say to her, she had to accept it, because it is her negligence, even if Dazai reassured her so.

She opened the door and saw the table and a chair facing the windows.

Slowly, the chair turned facing her and to her disbelief, it wasn't Mori Ougai whose sitting in the chair, but someone who is dear to her.

"Dazai?"

"Yo Chuuya!" Dazai greeted Chuuya wearing his black outfit, just like they were fifteen excluding the bangdages.

"What are you doing sitting there?!"

Chuuya questioned the brunette sitting on the boss seat.

"what? hmm, this is my office now starting from today!"

Dazai answered playfully. Which ticks Chuuya onto rushing towards him.

"what do you mean by that Osamu? answer me?!"

"starting from today, I am the boss of Port Mafia"

Dazai answered as he raised and waved the document that Mori signed. 

"and addition to that, from now on, You're mine"

Dazai added with a smirk on his face.

"don't talk to me like I'm just some kind of property"

Chuuya shouted at the new boss of the Port Mafia, gritting his teeth after, thinking that Dazai is making fun of him again. 

"why you don't like it?"

Dazai asked the petite ginger haired Mafia in front of him. 

"DAZAI!

Chuuya Shouted Dazai's name to make him stop. 

"what are you doing right now Osamu, Stop it"

"why should I?"

Dazai threw a doubtful question to Chuuya.

"I don't know what's going on in your smart brain right now -"

but in spite of being in a serious moment, Dazai threw a harmless joke with a smile.

"thank you for the compliment"

"Ah geeze! stop Joking for a moment! I'm serious"

Chuuya had enough and slammed her hands on the table.

"I'm serious too"

Dazai defenced and just smile, looking up to Chuuya.

"ha! so all of those 'wanting to save people' you talk about was not? if it is important to you then why are you coming back here again!"