Chapter 17 : Forgotten

Chuuya was standing in the middle of nowhere, the land was filled with spider lilies. he walked to the field of flowers and saw Red Camellia. 

'why is there a lonely camellia in the middle of the field of spider lilies?' he thought to himself and picked up the Camellia, strangely it was not even planted, it was just left there, then another thought came to his mind 'who would have left you here beautiful one' he asked the little flower while smelling it. it was strange that he was talking to a flower.

suddenly he heard a sound of footsteps behind him, he turned around and saw a man.

his face was blurred so he can't tell who it is. the man stopped walking when there is only a small distance between them.

the man looked at him and smiled, then walk pass by him, but Chuuya realized who it is, he turned around and grabbed the man's wrist.

~~~~~

Chuuya woke up in a hospital room, an IV drip and  Heart Rate Monitor was attached to him. he sat up and looked around.

Megumi woke up and saw Chuuya, she immediately rose up from the couch and went beside Chuuya to check him. "Chuuya, are you alright?" she asked.

but Chuuya looked at him confusingly as he asked "who are you? where am I?"

"what are you talking about Chu- I am your sister Megumi" she said worriedly 

"wait I'm gonna call the Doctor" Megumi ran outside the room to call the doctor and after a moment the Doctor Came In with Megumi and a Nurse.

the doctor examined Chuuya and came to a conclusion "he has a temporary Amnesia" the doctor says to Megumi.

Megumi was shocked at the doctor's announcement, she was about to cry but she held her tears for a while and went out of the room. Tachihara saw Megumi crying in the hospital halls, he ran toward's her and kneel down to his height. Tachihara saw the sadness in her eyes, but he didn't ask why instead he hugged Megumi and pat her head.

-----

Chuuya is in his hospital bed looking out of the window and wondering, "who am I? why am I in here? who is that woman earlier?" but then his thoughts were interrupted when Tachihara entered the room with Megumi who has a sad look on her face, but she tried to smile. 

Tachihara sat at the edge of the bed and asked the ginger-haired "how are you feeling?" Chuuya didn't respond "by the way, I am Tachihara, Tachihara Michizou" Chuuya looked at him "sorry, sorry I can't remember the two of you" he looked down and apologized but then Megumi just hugged him and said "it's ok, it's not your fault"

Tachihara just watched the two having their time, the room was filled with silence until...

"Chuuya!" Kouyou entered the hospital room and ran towards Chuuya for a hug, Megumi pulled away as Kouyou hug his injured son, with a bandage on his forehead.

"Chuuya, I'm so worried, I'm so sorry" Kouyou hugged him tightly to her arms, Chuuya felt tears running down to his cheeks, he doesn't know why, but he felt that it was comforting to be in her embrace.

Megumi and Tachihara left the room once again so that other people who want's to see Chuuya can come inside. 

after a week, Chuuya can get out of the hospital, but his amnesia is causing everyone to be cautious about what they were going to say since the doctor warned them to take it easy and it is better not to tell him about his memories so that he won't be overwhelmed about it. 

~~~~~

they were back at the brothel, Kouyou assisted Chuuya to his room to take a rest, Megumi followed them carrying bags.