Chapter 34 : at the pub, at the pub

Hirotsu and Tachihara at a pub, drinking whiskey in silence, relaxing after their mission but their sweet atmosphere became sour when Kaiji stepped in carrying Chuuya on his shoulders.

"ahh! Kaiji one more Drink!" Chuuya said sounding drunk from alcohol. "okay, okay geeze, we've already been at 2 pubs, I hope we don't get kicked out this time" Kaiji said while putting down Chuuya to sit on one of the chairs. as soon as Chuuya got sited at the bench his head slammed at the counter making the other three mafioso startled but then Chuuya raised his head again laughing as if nothing happened.

"he-hey! Chuuya are you alright, that looks painful" Tachihara asked but then Kaiji tapped Tachihara's Shoulder and said "its no use talking to him, he just want a drink"

"what happened to you two? he's already drunk before he even get inside the pub" Hirotsu said getting his cigarette out of his pocket and lit it up.

"well, after our mission, he just asked me for a drink and then I agreed, I thought we were going to drink here, but he took me to a pub near the location of our mission. after a few drinks a man with a sand-colored trench coat came inside and then Chuuya just punched him out of nowhere." Kaiji said and shrugged as he ended the first part of his story.

"well, maybe he offended Chuuya-san" Tachihara said before sipping on his whiskey

"not, the man even asked why did Chuuya punch him and asked who he is" Kaiji explained as he ordered wine and whiskey for him and Chuuya.

"and then?" Hirotsu asked, telling Kaiji to continue.

"and then we got kicked out of the pub, but Chuuya insisted on going to another one, this time we came to another pub it was not crowded as the first one, we just sat at the empty seat near the counter and ordered our drinks, then a brunette woman came to serve us and Chuuya just pushed the woman I don't know whats going on inside this guy's head, he stormed out the pub after grabbing a wine bottle. we've been chased by the security guards, they were lucky"

"what do you mean they were lucky? you were lucky because you two doesn't get caught"

"no, they were lucky, if I would get chased by them I would have bombed the whole pub, but its a sad thing that I used all my lemon bombs on the mission so I didn't get to, maybe I'll get back there and used my new weapon 'the lemon bazooka'"

"bombing maniac" Hirotsu and Tachihara said to themselves silently as Kaiji laugh all by himself.

Chuuya put his head on to the counter once again without slamming it and turn his head to the side facing the door of the pub.

the doors bell rings, and another familiar figure steps in.

"woah! this is the first time I see you four altogether in the pub"

"good evening Higuchi san" Tachihara greeted

"what brings you here?" Hirotsu asked after he blew some smoke.

"ah, boss asked me to buy a bottle of wine in here, since Chuuya san is on the mission" Higuchi said and looked at Chuuya "and as I see he is already drunk" She added making the little mafioso annoyed

"I'm not drunk" Chuuya said in annoyance while still starring at the door.

"Higuchi its late, did someone went with you in here?" Hirotsu asked again

"ah yeah, Leo is outside parking the motorcycle with Gin, I hope they were not fighting, because of the scratch at the side car after bumping on the post along the way here. and besides even they were not with me I can take care of myself, I'm a port mafia member after all"

"Wait Gin was outside? its cold outside"

"its not that cold"

"I'm gonna go and check on her" before Higuchi could say anything Tachihara goes out of the pub. after a while he came back in pulling Gin behind him. "hmph that damn Leo" Tachihara whispered to himself, lets just say he is jealous, well he is definitely jealous.

Tachihara once again pulled Gin and made her sit beside him, and ordered another whiskey for the two of them and then Leo came in. Chuuya stood up from his sit and stumble he looked at Leo madly and said "why do you always follow me, can I just Drink in peace Dazai!" Chuuya mistakenly took Leo for Dazai as Leo was wearing bandages because he is injured. Chuuya grabbed Leo's collar and punched him in the face, Higuchi, Hirotsu and Kaiji tried to pull them away from each other. while Tachihara just sited in there and not letting Gin to help them, thinking that his senpai is helping him get is revenge.

the next day Chuuya woke up inside the unfamiliar room, he sat up quickly and bumped his head on the beam above him and then he shouted in pain "ahhh Fuck!" the bartender walk inside the room after he heard Chuuya shout, he gave Chuuya a glass of water and a hangover medicine. Chuuya thanked him and took the medicine right away.

"you know you are so lucky that you already passed out" the bartender started a conversation "if not, you'll end up sleeping outside with a marker on your face" Chuuya was confused, but when he went out of the back room, he saw Kaiji sleeping on the floor with a lemon bomb on his hand and a character 'stupid' written on his face by a marker. while the others are on the chairs, heads resting on the counter with also different characters on their faces. Chuuya can't helped but face palmed himself as he couldn't remember last nights happenings and embarrassment as he saw his colleagues sleeping in the pub with doodles and drools on their faces. 

he looked at the time on his watch and its already 8:00 in the morning, they were already late. he picked up Kaiji's lemon bomb and kicked him awake "Oi! wake up you crazy bomber man!" he said but Kaiji didn't wake up as he just flip to the side, but Tachihara woke up and saw his senpai kicking Kaiji, he was startled wide awake and looked at the time on his phone "oh shit! Higuchi senpai is gonna kill me for being late!" 

"idiot! how can your superior scold you when she is also late" Chuuya said as he pointed to Higuchi who is dreaming about Akutagawa. 

Tachihara was about to stand up, but he was pulled back as Gin was grabbing his jacket. Tachihara gently removed Gin's hand away from his Jacket and smiled. he went to Hirotsu and tapped him to wake up. 

after a while everyone woke up and went out of pub after apologizing to the bartender/owner.