Unchapter : Holiday Proposal

It was Decided 25th in the morning, all of the Port Mafia members got a day off, a Christmas gift from their boss. Mori did all of this as a gift so that everyone could spend their time with their family, friends and love ones, except for one person.

"Fuck! It's so cold, why would this happen in this time of the year" Chuuya shouted as he kick his broken heater. "Arghh damn it!"

Suddenly a knock on the door made the readhead more angry "who the hell is knocking on my door!" He walk towards the door and opened it forcefully "who the hell is it!" that the mail man got hit by the door and fell on the ground.

"Ow, sorry to disturb you" the mail man got up, holding his back "um is this the Apartment of Mr. Kamukura?" He asked as he pick up an envelope in his bag.

"The hell, I don't know who is Kamu or what ever his name is, you got the wrong address so go away!" Chuuya shouted out loud and slam the door close.

The mail man was startled a moment, but then he went away.

It was already afternoon and Chuuya was so annoyed and cold because of his heater being broken, he went to the kitchen to get something to eat to calm him down. But then, when he open the fridge and the cabinet there is nothing to cook not to eat, but a single potato.

He sighed deeply and went to his room to change clothes. He went outside his apartment and lock it.

He was slightly hoping that he could buy something before all the goods in the store ran out.

On the way to the supermarket, Chuuya was walking pass the shimmering lanterns and sparkling lights. People are everywhere, a group of families, a group of friends and even couples that made him almost puke just by looking at them.

But then he look straight and embrace himself because of the cold weather together with a cold smoke as he breathe.

"Well well why is the shorty out in here wearing thin clothes in a cold weather like this" a man said stopping in the front of Chuuya.

Chuuya looked up and noticed who it is. It was his old partner Dazai. But then, he had no time to argue and walk pass Dazai, ignoring the tall man.

Dazai was confused a sec, but then he started to follow Chuuya, The redhead noticed it and tried to lose him by walking fast or going into different and random shops.

Chuuya was typically had no time to waste now that any minute the supermarket will close, but Dazai is still following him that made him lose his cool and face him.

"What do you want from me Dazai?" He said straight to Dazai's face

But then when Dazai was about to answer he was cut by Chuuya "if you want to piss me off, mock me or anything you want to do to annoy me go ahead, then after that leave me alone!"

"But Chuuya-"

"What!"

Dazai unwrap his scarf off his neck and wrap it on the smaller one's neck and smiled. The redhead was confused but then he was feeling warm a little right now.

"Chuuya why don't you come with me?" Dazai said to Chuuya with a smile.

"Why the hell I would go with you?" Chuuya answered "just leave me alone, would you-"

"I can't leave you alone in a cold, not that I saw you freezing out here, besides, it's Christmas, Chuuya, can we get along" Dazai said smiling at the shorter one.

The ginger blushed for a moment looking away and hiding his face with the scarf.

Dazai leaned down to Chuuya's height and said "okay?" And Chuuya slightly nodded.