Chapter 31 : Mysterious Enemy

At the rooftop far away from the portmafia hideout, a silhouette of a woman using her ability to spy the soukoku from afar. "you still want to be close to the one who destroyed your life, but it's not your fault. you just forgotten about it all, and I'm here to remind you of it my friend"

after saying her words, she jumped from the building where a helicopter was waiting for her, she caught the rope ladder hanging "tomorrow this city will once again be in Chaos!"

"and reveal the demon inside the one you love" after her unknown declaration, they flew away leaving the yokohama in peace, for they will paint it in red the other day.

==== + ====

One of the men in black came rushing while every portmafia executives are having a meeting with Mori and Dazai. "Boss! Were being Attacked!"

"well, well, it seems that this meeting is useless after all, since they came here before we planed to find them" Mori said smiling darkly "Dazai, its up to you now, makes sure they will taste the strength of portmafia and pay for what they did"

Dazai stood up and bows, obeying Mori's orders. the other executives did the same also and exited the room, closing the door leaving Mori in the Dark.

==== + ====

At the hallway, Dazai was walking fast, behind him was the Executives of the portmafia "Akutagawa, could you greet our guests in the front gate?"

Akutagawa walk past at Dazai, wearing an annoyed face "tsk, such an annoyance, Rashomon!" Activating his ability his speed increased and see almost nothing in the dark halls but the red light of his ability, slowly fading as his silhouette are out of sight.

"Kouyou"

"you don't need to tell me, I'll take care of him" Kouyou smiled and stopped walking, seeing them go.

"thanks Ane san" Dazai said whispering as they walk away to fight

==== + ====

"where is that nuisance" Akutagawa said as he arrived at the entrance, he looks around and then suddenly a bullet came straight to him, but it was eaten by his ability rashomon.

"You brat, how dare you cause some trouble into our headquarters"

"Hmph, you know nothing" a woman in a black cloak said "an outsider like you shouldn't meddle with our problems!" She added as she activate her ability.

"Ability : souls of the dead - crimson malice!" As she activates her ability, a horde of red souls attacked Akutagawa but then one by one he destroyed then all like a wind blowing the fire.

She sent another group of souls but this time it was redder than before. Akutagawa fights it again and destroyed them all,

"Using the same tactic all over again, is making me more pissed, why don't you just give up"

The woman just laughed evil at him "give up? No, not until I get my revenge on him, not until that demon is dead" She sent another group of souls much redder than before and again the mafioso uses his ability again to fight it.

"You!"

"Hahaha, having a hard time? Have some more!" She sent another horde of souls to attack the black haired mafioso and slowly inflicting damage to Akutagawa

"Feel the wrath of all the souls killed by that demon, I swear I would get my revenge since that day, when he killed all the people I loved and all the people living in peace."

As her hatred grows her abilities color becomes darker and darker red and it was getting more stronger that the mafioso was having a hard time destroying them all.

"Hahaha! Just give up and let me get my revenge!"

"Akutagawa, duck" Dazai said as he came and the young mafioso did what he was told to do quickly, while the other mafioso's came shooting bullets at her but all of this were dodged by her and hide to avoid the bullets.

"Not so brave now are you! You even brought some men to deal with me huh-" then again the souls came attacking them

"Akutagawa" as Dazai said his old apprentice's name, the young mafioso stood in the front shielding them all.

Dazai stood beside him and said retreat to those members who are not ability users. The ones are left are Dazai, Akutagawa, Hirotsu, and Tachihara.

"You are not going to escape!" The woman said as he breaks Akutagawa's barrier and runs towards Them with a knife, Hirotsu caught her and slammed her on the floor, and used his ability on her left arm, but then, the body turned to one of the red souls.

"A dummy?"

Dazai looked around and found her nowhere, until he heard a voice screaming in pain, he ran towards inside the headquarters.

"Shit! She's already inside! Protect Chuuya!"