Chapter 14 : Feelings

Dazai and Fyodor were walking out of the agency, there was this awkward silence between them and then the purple haired man started the conversation as they walk the same path home.

"so, you and Chuuya are dating?" he asked

Dazai stopped on his tracks and yelled "what the hell no! why would I date that hat rack!"

"ah, so, but you are starting to talk like him" he stopped walking and faced the brunette. "Do you love him?"

"Ughh... why are you asking me these questions?" Dazai said as he walks towards Fyodor, he is typically dodging the purple haired's question.

"Just asking out of curiosity" he simply answered, but then he turned around and said, "coz I saw you and Chuuya alone in the room making-" the brunette ran towards him and covered his mouth with his hand and whispered, "how in the hell- did you spy on us?" While staring at the purple haired man's eyes.

He removed his hand as Fyodor start to explain.

"Nope, I didn't spy on you. I was there to have a business meeting with someone" he explained "I just heard noises and took a peek on the lustful room" he smirked while putting his hand to his mouth, trying to hide his laugh.

Dazai scratches his head and said "actually, I almost forgot about everything happened at that party"

Fyodor looked at him disappointed "Dazai you idiot"

"Fyodor the perv" he smirked back

"I'm not a perv, I just peek and go away. Anyways let's get back to the real question."

"What question" Dazai said confused.

"Do you love him?" Fyodor asked again. But Dazai didn't answer, so he thought of another question "why did you leave him at the port mafia? you know you should have asked him that day to come with you." Fyodor asked in a serious tone and walked away.

He left Dazai just standing there thinking about the answer, looking on the ground. After a few minutes, he walked again and went to his apartment.

Meanwhile, Fyodor went to take a taxi, he rode one on the way to his house and filled his head with thoughts.

When he got home, he walked straight to his room and tears starting to form in his eyes "Idiot, you knew if you told him those there is a chance that they would be together" he said to himself, followed by "you loved Chuuya but because of that love, you're willing to let everything go including him."

He loved Chuuya, but he can't.

He wants to fight, but he chooses to let go

For the sake of his love, he needs to do everything to make him happy.

Even if it costs him pain.

And so, to let go, he put all of his attention to his sister. He took a picture frame with a picture of Chuuya, Dazai and him, then sat down on the side of the bed.

He took out the picture in the frame and replaced it with the picture of his sister.

He took a glance of it and put it on his desk. He kept the other picture away in his drawer and look at the picture of his sister one more time "wait for me, my sister" he walks out of his room and closes the door.

~~~~~

at the lab, Kaiji had finished making the antidote for Chuuya to go back to his male form. Kaiji made it to a pill and send it to Chuuya's Apartment.

Chuuya got home from work, he was about to shut his door but a delivery man came "Nakahara Chuuya?" the delivery man asked "yes, that's me" Chuuya answered as the man gets his package from his shoulder bag and gave it to the ginger-haired together with a paper and a pen, "please sign here" Chuuya signed the papers and get his package.

the redhead closed the door behind him and opened the package, it was from the idiotic scientist, inside was a medicine case with one dozen of blue pill and a red pill, he read the note that was attached into it.

"sorry for keep you waiting for Chuuya chan, and sorry for not giving this to you directly, I was busy doing my other experiments and the boss asked me for another mission. by the way, the blue pill is the pill that can make you go back to your male form, while the red pill can make you go back to your women form. PS. it would take a day for it to effect, let me know if it had side effects. ~Kaiji"

Chuuya was kinda pissed by reading the letter and said "like the hell, I would take the red pill one more time!!" he took one blue pill from the medicine case and closed it. he went to the kitchen and pour himself a water and drink it together with the pill.

he took a rest on his bed as he felt a little dizzy and fell asleep.