Chapter 8 : Invitation

Days have passed and Chuuya is ready to go back to work. Mori gave him a pile of work in the port mafia as usual but he was very tired, more tired than he would be. he thought that maybe it is because of his new body was still adjusting on his daily work.

after finishing all of the piled work, he sat on the couch and open up a bottle of wine then pour some of it in his glass. he's about to take a sip of his favorite wine but he was interrupted by the knock on his door. "yes?" the door opened and Higuchi entered the room "sorry for disturbing you Chuuya san, but the Boss want's to see you" the ginger put down his glass on the table and stood up, "I got it, thanks" he walks and left the room with Higuchi.

~~~~~

"boss, is there a problem?" Chuuya asked but the boss chuckles and said "do I always give you problems Chuuya?" the ginger slightly looked down and said "no sir, Is there anything you want me to do?" Mori left his seat and walk towards Chuuya.

"I don't have any mission for you today, and It seems you're already tired, how about sitting on the couch for a while"

"that's very nice of you sir, but I'm fine standing here" 

"I see" Mori sat on the couch crossing his legs "you changed appearance, but your personality haven't, but still, you are a lady now, how about take a seat" he said and tapped his right hand on the couch. the ginger had no choice but to obey and keep his calm. he walk towards the couch in the front of his boss and about to seat but the boss tapped his hand again on the couch signaling that Chuuya must sat beside him. 

The ginger moved and sat beside his boss then asked "what's the reason you called me here, boss?" the scarlet eyes met the blue orbs of the female mafia and the time suddenly stopped for a minute. but silence broke, as the boss finally spoke "so that's why" he smirked. Chuuya gave him a confusing look and the black haired boss stood up and picked up a small envelope in his desk then gave it to the petite mafia "do you still remember the guild leader's name?"

"Fitzgerald? that blond rich guy, yeah, why?"

"he's holding a party, an acquaintance party"

"an acquaintance party? huh? why? its not like were allied with that guild"

"exactly! and the ADA also received an Invitation." Mori sat down on his chair and looked at the confused ginger.

"so, you want me to investigate?"

"no, I want you to attend"

"huh? why me?"

"because you are the only one who's available"

"why not asked someone else" the boss glared at the ginger haired mafia that make him avert his boss eyes. "I understand, I'll go"

Mori smiled as Chuuya agreed on going to the party, the ginger thought that it is better to agree than to disagree or the worst case scenario of his life will happen, but then he spoke "aren't you wondering why they send us this invitation? It might be a trap" the boss stood up and walk to the window "that's why I was sending you there, accompanied by Akutagawa and Tachihara." 

Chuuya left his seat and looked at his boss who is glancing at the moon "I believed that nothing bad will happen, but just in case I wanted you guys to observe." the ginger nodded as his boss look back at him. Mori ended their conversation and Chuuya left the office.

Meanwhile at the Armed Detective Agency, everyone is thinking if they will attend or they will just ignore the Invitation. The president was there but he let everyone to decide on their own. 

"just Ignore it, It would be a trap" Kunikida said while arranging his glasses.

"awe, Kunikida kun hates parties" Dazai cooed while wearing his idiotic face.

"HA! I'm serious here DAZAI if we agreed to attend this party, we might get into a trap"

"what if it is not"

"what if it is"

"what if it is not"  

"Calm down will you!" Yosano shouted and broke the tension between the two detectives "Kunikida was right, It might be a trap, but Dazai is also right we can't assume that everything they do is always bad" 

"so... what now" Junichirō asked 

"we'll go!" Dazai shouted, leaving his seat and goes behind Atsushi then put his hands at the white haired's shoulder. "ehh!" Atsushi commented "you're coming with me, whether you like it or not Atsushi kun" the brunette smirked as he looked at Atsushi's terrified face.

'I knew this is going to happen' Atsushi thought, but the white haired boy removed the detective's hands on his shoulder "I'm not going with you Dazai san, If you want to go go by yourself."

The president stood up and made his decision since everyone cannot decide properly without an argument. "Dazai will attend the Party with Atsushi and Kyouka, Kunikida and the other's will be on standby in case that something will happen when they were on the party." everyone agreed and dismissed the room.

~~~~~

at the guild's hideout, Fitzgerald is drinking wine while sitting on his comfortable and expensive couch. his wine glass was already empty so he poured a wine on, and when he is about to take another sip of his wine, Margaret took his wine glass and said : "nope, no more drinks for you boss, you still need to host your party tomorrow." She put the wine glass down at the table and let out a sigh.

"do you think they would come?"

"who knows? maybe they will"

"I hope they come"