Chapter 7 : Ginger Reveal

at the ADA, the brunette left a smile on his face as he logged out of the chat, suddenly his partner was scolding him "oi Dazai! you lazy ass, just do your reports already, I need them!" probably because he was lazying around or"hai, hai, I'm doing it" Dazai faced his computer and typed his report and send it to Kunikida's email.

meanwhile at Chuuya's apartment, the ginger already finished his breakfast and listed what he needed to buy, he changed his clothes and went to the market. when he got there, he saw Kyouka and Atsushi waiting for someone at the front of the store. the dark blue haired girl noticed him and wave at him cheerfully "Chuuya nee!"

the ginger let out a sigh as he heard the girl call him 'sister' and then waved back as he walk towards them. "what are you two doing in here?" he asked, but the white haired boy and the dark blue haired girl just looked at each other and look back at the ginger, "you can't tell me why?" she scratches his forehead and enters the market, but then the two followed him after. when he noticed the two following him he turned around and faced the two "why are you two following me?" but the two of them just whispered to each other : 

"I told you, she doesn't need a bodyguard"

"why are you telling me this, its not that I like to be guarding nee san afterall, we just obey orders"

Chuuya tapped his feet, irritated by the two who just ignored him "why are you two whispering? and answer my goddamn question! Atsushi!"

"hai?!"the white haired boy yelped and looked at the pissed ginger. "umm...eh..."

Kyouka pushed Atsushi a little and said : "just tell her the truth already" Atsushi nodded and looked at Chuuya who was glaring at them, not bothering about the people starring at them. "umm, Chuuya san actually, were here to guard you" Atsushi said shyly but then "HA! why do I need a bodyguard?" Atsushi looked away averting Chuuya's angry reaction "did the bandage wasting device asked you two to guard me? unbelievable" he put his hand in his face then removes it, he turned around walking away from the two, but still Kyouka and Atsushi followed him.

while at the ADA, Dazai and Ranpo has been called by the president and had been given a mission and Immediately went to Tokyo. on their way to Tokyo Dazai was looking at his phone and bumped into a pole and fell on the ground. Ranpo saw it and laughed, the brunette shook his head, he picked his phone and stood up, then continued what he left on his phone. Ranpo just stopped laughing and noticed that the brunette was having fun on what he is doing, he didn't even bother how much it hurts when he bumped on the post or talk back on Ranpo's laugh.

"you seem happy on what you are doing"

"umm yeah," Dazai was going to collide to another pole but Ranpo pulled him out.

"geeze, I'm supposed to be the one that you have to look after but it seems I'm the one who's baby sitting you" the detective pulled away the phone out of Dazai's hands and put it in his pocket. "oh come on! give my phone back, I was texting Atsushi" the brunette tried to get his phone but Ranpo took a step backward "nope" the brunette crossed his arms in un-amusement and continued to walk.

when they got into their destination Ranpo took Dazai's phone out of his pocket and gave it to the brunette "you know, I just don't want my partner to collide into another pole, with an Idiotic smile on his face" Dazai took his phone and Ranpo looked away.

Dazai smiled at Ranpo and started to open his phone again, 1 message was sent to his Email, from the ginger. he opened his mail and read it, suddenly he began laughing. he tapped Ranpo's shoulder and held the phone to him so he can see. Ranpo also laughed aloud. 

In the mail, Chuuya sent pictures of Atsushi and Kyouka carrying Chuuya's shopping bags while wearing a cat and dog ears also he sent pictures of the two doing embarrassing moments in the Market. with a message attached into it, 

"I was pissed, and they say you asked them to guard me, so that they won't leave me alone. so I just made them carry my bags and took a photo of their embarrassing moments, so that I won't get bored. but it would be the best day of my life if you were the one who's being my dog right now instead of these two."

Dazai was going to send a reply message but he stopped when a notification popped up on his phone screen. he tapped the notification and read the message while following Ranpo. 

slug429 : Hi

shuuji619 : Yo!

shuuji619 : finished shopping?

slug429 : yeah

slug429 : I was accompanied by a cat and a dog

shuuji619 : a cat and a dog? 

•  slug429 has sent you a photo  (photo of Atsushi and Kyouka wearing cat and dog ears)

shuuji619 : oh

shuuji619 : ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

slug429 : yeah a cat and a dog

shuuji619 : yeah

.............

the brunette smirk as he realized that he was talking to Chuuya thought of something. Ranpo on the other hand was behind him, reading messages his messages. "ohh, so you were texting someone huh, is it a boy or a girl?" the Detective asked. Dazai put his phone on his pocket and looked at Ranpo who is smirking at him. "well, It would be both" he smirk back. 

"well, if you don't want to be disturbed while flirting with your girlfriend, ..... or boyfriend, we should finished our case here in Tokyo first"

Dazai walks not looking back at Ranpo "I'm not flirting, and he's not my girlfriend, .... or boyfriend..... yet"

The detective chuckles, he took out a candy out of his pocket and start unwrapping it, while following Dazai.