Chapter 24 : Bomber Man

AUTHOR : Apologizing in advance...

=+=+=+=+=

"This-"

Chuuya immediately pulled Hirotsu out of the open and went to their temporary office at the port.

"So these were bombs not just ordinary cellphones, why does the boss want me to do with this?"

Hirotsu take his time to sit down on the chair across Chuuya and said "the boss want you to take part on a mission to destroy the Headquarters of the opposing Clan, they've been an troubling our exports and imports"

"Huh, someone has a nerve to meddle on port mafia's business" Chuuya annoyingly said but then he noticed something. "This is a bombing mission, why not Kaiji?"

"Kaiji is a bombing master, right, but he is unstoppable when he holds bombs and continuously bomb everything he sees, it would be a big trouble if he messes with the plan."

"you have a point there but-" Chuuya hesitated for a moment and said "I know that you want me to destroy the enemies on this mission but, you see, I don't really know how to-"

"I know, you didn't know anything how to plan about this because you lost some of your memories, but the boss have faith in you for this mission" Hirotsu said as he stood up from his Chair and walks to the door and slowly opens it. "by the way, Akutagawa will be accompanying you for this mission together with Higuchi"

"Akutagawa?"

"don't get it wrong, the boss only is cautious, and only sends Akutagawa and Higuchi as back up, I case that something might  go wrong in this mission" Hirotsu got out and closes the door.

Chuuya thought about what the old man said to him, suddenly a knock on the door interrupted his thoughts. "boss, the new set of cargo have arrived"

Chuuya got out of the room and look shouted that all of his men turn their attention to the petite mafia "continue unloading shit heads! and make sure all the cargo's are properly checked.  I need a rest before my next mission after this, if this task are not done by sundown I'll buy all the expensive wine and liquor in Yokohama and bill it in your names, so get going!"

  I need a rest before my next mission after this, if this task are not done by sundown I'll buy all the expensive wine and liquor in Yokohama and bill it in your names, so get going!"

all of the men started to work hard and finish unloading and checking the cargo's before sundown. "and~ that's the last one, good job!"

"well, I didn't expect that, I was disappointed that I won't be buying wine, but still, you all deserve a rest, good job everyone, you all dismissed" Chuuya said walking away.

--+--+--

a man on a hooded jacket holding a small white dormouse was singing "tick tock, tick tock, Hickory dickory dock. The mouse went up the clock." 

together with his song, Chuuya was preparing  to leave the port, riding his motorcycle. it was already 6:59pm when he started his motor. 

"The clock struck seven" the clock struck seven 

"the mouse ran down" the little mouse on the hooded man's hand ran down and ran to Chuuya's motorcycle,

as soon as he left the port the man finish the song "Hickory Dickory Duck" the motorcycle blew up.

.

.

.

.

=========

AUTHOR MLILAF : I know, I'm a mean author... first the car accident, second the motorcycle... I'm sorry for the mess again, for hurting our little chuchu in this story

CHUUYA :  hey! don't kill me in this fanfiction MLILAF, and I'M NOT SHORT!!

DAZAI : I agree with Chuuya

CHUUYA : and you! **pointing at Dazai** you're supposed to be resting, you shit head!

DAZAI : **Laughs** awee Chuuya is so mean too, I'm sick, you shouldn't scold me.

CHUUYA : Shut up bandage wasting device.

AUTHOR MLILAF : I'm sorry!

CHUUYA : anyways, why my enemy is singing a lousy nursery Rhyme?!

AUTHOR MLILAF : actually, I don't know why I just suddenly remembered the nursery rhyme Hickory Hickory Duck and started singing it from school to home, I'm already on college by the way. its weird, because I was memorizing our university hymn (that hymn that sounds like a poem without a rhyme) **feeling annoyed**

but then I decided to include the song into the story, since I can't properly memorize, with the nursery rhyme in my head. 

that's all for this Chapter, 

See you on the next Chapter <3