UnChapter : 5 things I love/hate the most

At the Lupin bar, the bell rang as the redheaded mafioso walk in together with the brunette behind him "Hey! Hey! Look who's here!" The man with blond hair shouted before he gulped his last drop of alcohol.

"Sorry boss he seems drunk" the bartender said as he bow down to Chuuya.

"Hey! Shortie wanna play with Daddy?" The man shouted again pervertly.

"Well it's quite lively in here these past days" Dazai said amused as he look around.

Chuuya tch- and said "hey! Stupid mackerel! Could you tell me 10 things I hate the most in this place?" He looked back at Dazai and tap his foot not being patient to wait for an answer.

"Um well, you hate loud places, you hate, these men around, coz it's being crowded" Dazai said but then the people in the bar slammed their cups and shouted "hey!"

"Dazai that's only two" Chuuya said

"Wait I'm not done yet, you hate the music, you hate the smell of sweat in the place, you hate messy floor, you hate that he called you short, you hate perverts, you hate that the wine is not served already" Dazai said individually as he count on his fingers. The bartender already walk to his post to get the wine for Chuuya.

"And?" Chuuya said glaring at the brunette who is smiling at him.

"And meeeeeeeeeee!~" Dazai immediately hugged the red head mafia but it only made Chuuya more pissed

"Oi! Get off me bastard! You're the one I hate the most" he said as he did a shoulder throw at Dazai and the brunette fell to the floor hard with a thud.

All the people in the bar clapped and ooh-ed but Chuuya just glared at all of them and they all rushed out of the bar avoiding the red head male.

Dazai laughed and said "haha Chuuya that was so harsh, that's to be expected from the strongest martial artist in the port mafia"

"Correction Mr Osamu Dazai, he is the boss now" Kouyou says as she walks in the bar.

"Ah Ane-San, why are you here?" Chuuya said un-politely while looking away. Kouyou was kinda pissed by the attitude of her former apprentice but then she sighed to keep her calm and said "boss your attitude, please" as she smiles.

Dazai laughed as he stood up from the floor. "Do you still think Chuuya will be so polite" as he pretend to wipe tears of joy.

Chuuya wanted to punch his former partner but then he sighed just like Kouyou did to keep him calm and politely smiled and said "I'm sorry Ane-san, what brings you here so late at night"

Kouyou smiled in satisfaction about Chuuya's attitude and pulled something out of her kimono sleeves. "Here" she said as she gave it to Chuuya.

"My chocker?" He touched his neck and felt his Chocker gone. "I thought I still have it on" he said.

"It seems that it fell off earlier" Dazai picked the Chocker up from Chuuya's hands and put it back on Chuuya's neck.

"I found it on the floor at the hallway"

After Dazai was done putting his Chocker up, Chuuya "Thank you Ane-san" Chuuya said bowing down and up again

But Kouyou seems to be spacing out. "Ane-san are you alright?" Chuuya asked

"Um no, I'm fine, it's just you seem to be relaxed with Dazai, putting your chocker around your neck"

The atmosphere fell silent for a moment but Kouyou had a phone call and interrupted the silence. The moment she turn off the call she said goodbye to the two and leaves.

Chuuya sighed and looked at Dazai who is scratching his head. "Um Chuuya could we go somewhere else, it's getting late" Dazai said as an excuse to break the shady atmosphere.

Chuuya just nodded "let's go to-"

"My place!" Dazai cut Chuuya short on his sentence, and the petite mafia glared at him.

++-++-++

At Dazai's house

"Dazai give me 5 reasons I hate in this place"

"Um that's easy, you hate my voice" Dazai said first as he pinned Chuuya on the wall.

"You hate my touch" he said again in his seducing tone as he slid his hand inside chuuya's shirt.

"You hate my kiss" he added as he kissed Chuuya deeply and passionately.

Chuuya moaned in their kiss, and fight back for dominance but Dazai still won. The moment that they pulled out of the kiss Chuuya looked at Dazai's eyes lewdly.

The brunette smirked and picked Chuuya up in bridal style and put him to bed, "you hate my bed that much, coz you know you'll be tied up later" he smirked again as Chuuya swallows his saliva.

Dazai hover over the petite mafia "and, You hate me, my beloved Chuuya" he said last as he touch chuuya's face and slowly unbutton his partner's shirt.

"But I know Chuuya, you are a lier, those things that I tell you, you don't hate them, but you love them, do you?" Chuuya felt the blush on his grew and he just sighed leaning forward to Dazai and kissed him.

"Dazai, I'm a lier right?" Dazai just nodded as a response to Chuuya's question, Chuuya smirked and said "I hate you"

"I love you too"