Chapter 11 : Good Night

Carlos dragged the ginger into a bedroom upstairs, he made sure that no one follows him. He locked the door behind and looked at Chuuya who is still thinking.

"sorry for dragging you here, I just don't like someone calls for me for attention when I am having fun chatting with you"

Chuuya looked at him and said "um no, its ok, now we have more time to chat, its fun to spend my time with you." he lied, in fact Chuuya was already irritated and wanting to punch the man, but he keep his calm and be a good courtesan that his mother wants him to be.

Suddenly a knock on the door was heard. The man was irritated when he heard the knock, he moved towards the door and opened it leaving the ginger at the dark room, that only the moon gives light to the room.

The ginger sat down on the bed and took of his shoes, because his foot was already aching.

The moon's light vanished as the clouds covered it. the man returned and locked the door behind. "It seems they won't leave you afterall" Chuuya comment.

But when the clouds disappeared the moon began to lighten the room once more and then he saw a familiar face. "Hello Chuuya" he smiled.

"Sir Fitzgerald, no I mean sir Francis, what are you doing in here? Where is Carlos?" the ginger asked out of confusion and stood up but then Francis pushed him back to bed and lay the ginger haired flat in the soft  mattress.

Francis gets in between Chuuya's legs and starts kissing his neck. The ginger squirms but Francis is holding him back by pinning his arms above his head and using his weight so that Chuuya can't do unnecessary movements. The blond haired unzips the ginger's back zipper in his dress and removed it. Leaving the ginger half naked crying.

The ginger writhed in disgusted and embarrassment thinking that he should use his ability now. "hey, don't try to resist, I know you like it too, how about we both have our fun tonight" Francis said as he kissed the ginger who is still struggling to escape on the blond man's grip.

'Somebody help me' he cried to himself. Then the click of the gun's safety echoed the room. Francis stopped from what he is doing to the ginger and slowly putting his hands to his head then slowly leaving the bed facing the man who is still pointing his gun to the blond man's head.

"How dare you touch my Chuuya" he said in a deep mad tone, just like in his mafia days.

"d- Dazai" Chuuya said as he seat up in the bed, still crying.

"well, well, it seems that I've crossed the yellow line" Fitzgerald said while his hands still raised in the air

"well, well, it seems that I've crossed the yellow line" Fitzgerald said while his hands still raised in the air. "is this a warning?" the blond man smirked as he looked directly to the brunette's blood lusted eyes, one wrong move and you'll be dead.

"you have crossed the yellow and the red line Mister, I know that you were the host of this party but you can't take away something or someone that is not yours." Dazai said in a serious tone, but the blond haired man just laughed "I know that you already quit the mafia Mr.Dazai, so you can't kill me without pulling that trigger" Fitzgerald puts down his hands and walks through the door and opened it, "have fun you two" he smirked as he go outside and closed the door behind him.