Chapter 39 : The Masquerade (Part 2)

Chuuya stares at the pill box with two different pills and a glass of water in his table.

He then sighed as he think that he would regret it later on.

He took the pill box and took the gender changing pill, then he drinks the water he prepared and went to sleep.

Chuuya woke up in the morning in a different gender.

"Sigh~ here we go again"

Chuuya wasn't shock as she was before. Maybe speechless as she doesn't know what to say as a miracle occurred.

Chuuya's burn scars miraculously got cured. She look at her body in the mirror left and right, front and back. And immediately typed a report on his phone and send it to his crazy colleague as she promised.

Kaiji learned that the pill can reform the body but also reconstruct/heal wounds in the body as long as its not life threatening.

She got ready to go to the headquarters, Wearing his usual outfit.

However Megumi visited her so early in the morning.

"Chuuya I came to take you-"

Her lively greeting was interrupted, but she was so excited when she saw her brother, no, she can't call him brother at least for now - a sister with a nice looking body.

"Would you look at that, Chuuya tell me are you really a girl?"

"Stop teasing me, you already heard from Ane san about the pill"

"Well yeah, but this is the first that- no can I dress you up?"

"What?!"

Megumi pulled Chuuya into the room to dress him up.

"Come on! It will be fun"

Chuuya sighed and let his sister dress her up and arrived at the Port Mafia in her usual top with straps, a tight skirt lent by Megumi along with knee length boots and finishing her outfit with her hat and coat.

Nothing changed except for the skirt and boots, but Chuuya spent 3 hours trying new dresses for  Megumi making him a bit late for his meeting with the boss before departure for his mission.

Her colleagues, the men in black look at Chuuya as if she is some kind of a model walking in the red carpet, well it would be perfect if only he could smile.

Chuuya gets annoyed with the stares and whispers about him. All of these were compliments but, he is more embarrassed by it as she was originally a 'HE'.

In the front of the boss room, Elise is waiting.

"Ohh~ you look pretty"

Chuuya turned red because of the compliment from the little girl. Chuuya turn her head away and cough a fake cough and replied.

"Thank you"

Elise smiled and hold Chuuya's hand. Making the ginger haired mafia flinch as it was too sudden.

"Shall we go inside?"

The doors to the office opened and in the room is the Boss facing an open window. Mori slowly face Chuuya and smiled

"you're here."

"Yes Boss"

"Boss, hmm"

Mori smiled and looked at Chuuya from head to toe.

"I guess thats the reason"

Mori murmured.

"Excuse me?"

Chuuya answered as he didn't hear it clearly. But Mori just rummaged on the table and took the invitation With a rose embedded on it and give it to Chuuya.

"I guess this will be your last mission with me as your boss"

Chuuya didn't understand the meaning behind those words but it feels as it Mori was saying his goodbye to him. Chuuya shook this thought and took the invitation.

"What do you mean by that boss, As long as you or I don't leave the port mafia, I'm still be willing to take all the missions you assign to me"

Mori smiles and didn't answer. He just shoo Chuuya away and the red haired Mafia bowed as he get ready to depart.