Chapter 19 : date with a friend (part 2)

"What the hell?!?" Chuuya retorted as the brunette pulled him, walking like they don't know where to go. "Where are we going?" Chuuya asked but he didn't receive an answer from the brunette. "You said were going to the movies" 

the brunette stopped walking and looked at the ginger who is catching his breath. "Movies are so common for a date," the tall man said as he looked down at the ginger. "I have better plans in mind" he added.

Chuuya looked at him confusingly and asked: "where are you taking me then?"

Dazai smirked and pulled Chuuya's wrist again for a run "Dazai slow down!" Chuuya pleaded as he breathes heavily while running. After a while, they stopped running and Dazai squatted then gestured to Chuuya to ride on his back, but Chuuya backed away and said: "no, I'm fine, just slow down will yah?"

Chuuya was so tired that he leans back to the closer wall. Dazai sighed, stood up and walk closer to the red-haired petite mafia, too close that their bodies were inches apart.

Chuuya's tiredness vanished for a second he felt the taller man's breath to his face as the brunette leaned down to his height. Chuuya flushed as he thought that Dazai would kiss him.

But he didn't, instead, Dazai carried Chuuya like a bride in his arms. "he-hey! Put me down d-d-Dazai!" Chuuya shouted and draw the attention of the people passing by to them. Chuuya noticed it and got embarrassed so he just buried face to the brunette's chest.

Dazai Chuckled and started walking, carrying, or more like cuddling Chuuya in his arms.

After 20 minutes of walk, Dazai and Chuuya stopped by the park.

"Chuuya were here" Dazai said, but Chuuya just cling on Dazai more and said "can I stay like this a bit longer?" the brunette act like he was thinking and said no, then he put down Chuuya and chuckled lightly as he saw Chuuya pout and went to a park bench to sit on.

Dazai followed him after with a smile on his face. He sat down beside Chuuya but the ginger haired moved aside, but the brunette just keeps on moving close to him and Chuuya moves away again until he fell down to the ground because there is nowhere to move.

Chuuya rubbed his back while Dazai stood up immediately and offer his hand for Chuuya to hold on. Chuuya hesitated at first, but he took Dazai's hand and thanked him for helping him stand up.

Their eyes met, like the time stopped for a while, Chuuya wished that this would never end, but their moment was ruined as a sound of a bell was heard by the two of them. "hmm, would you like some Ice Cream?" Dazai asked.

Chuuya blushed again and nodded, looking away as Dazai went to buy Ice Creams for the two of them.

The Ginger haired sighed and sat down as he waited for the brunette.

After a while, the brunette came back carrying a single cone with a 4 layer of Ice creams in different flavors. "Here yah go~!" the brunette singsonged as he sat down beside Chuuya giving him the Ice cream cone.

"uhh... where's mine?" the ginger-haired asked in confusion

"This" the brunette answered as he pointed at the Ice cream cone

"where's yours?" the red-haired mafia asked again but the brunette just smiled at him and repeat the same thing he said "this" and he pointed again at the Ice cream that is already melting. "Ah! It's already melting" the brunette said in disgust as the melted Ice cream runs to his hands. "Lick it up Chuuya!"

"ehh? Why would I? Don't you have some tissue Or handkerchief?" Chuuya said.

Dazai shook his head and said "I'm too lazy to carry one" Chuuya took out his handkerchief out and wiped Dazai's hands. "You should carry one for yourself in the future"

Dazai nodded as Chuuya took away the Ice cream in his hand and took a bite. Strawberry Ice Cream stained Chuuya's Cheeks "want some Dazai?" Chuuya asked Dazai but the brunette just leaned on him closer to his face and licked the strawberry Ice cream out of his face and pulled away saying "delicious"

Chuuya was so embarrassed that he blushed so red and threw the Ice cream directly at Dazai's face.

The Children passing by saw what happened and laugh at the brunette whose face was covered now with Ice cream.

Chuuya realized what he did and tried to wipe off the Ice cream out of Dazai's face. But the brunette stopped him by his right hand, and use his left hand to wipe off the Ice cream off his face, "look what you did Chuu Chuu" Dazai Cried out

"I'm sorry, it's your fault after all" Chuuya said as he looked away

"now I'm so messy," Dazai said and picked up the Ice cream cone that's on his pants

"you can't eat it now, it's already Dirty," Chuuya said as he frowns

"I'm not going to eat it though," Dazai said as he looked at Chuuya smirking.

Chuuya already noticed what Dazai was planning, so he stood up from his seat and ran away from Dazai, who is already chasing him.

"you're not going home until I get my revenge!" Dazai shouted as he continued chasing Chuuya.

"I'm sorry!" Chuuya apologizes as he ran away from Dazai, until he bumped to a random man and apologizes to that man.

The moment he looked back Dazai was already there and splattered melted Ice cream to his face. "now we're even" Dazai said as he laughed at Chuuya's face.

Chuuya wiped his face with a handkerchief, disgusted with the sticky feeling. "So sticky!"

Dazai laughed again but he looked at his partner who is having a hard time wiping his face. Dazai took his hand and pulled him to the public restroom and opened a faucet.

Dazai wet his hands and use his drenched hands to wipe Chuuya's face. Chuuya blush as Dazai did this until he is all cleaned up.

Dazai washed his face too and wiped off the stains out of his clothes. The ginger washed his handkerchief and uses it to wipe off the stains out of his shirt until he heard Dazai sigh

"I would never take you again for an Ice cream if this would happen again," Dazai said

But then Chuuya just smiled at him and Dazai smiled back.

Dazai offered his hand again to the petite mafia and asked: "Shall we continue our date?"

Chuuya willingly took Dazai's hand and nodded.

---------------------

<3

---------------------  

I kinda suck at writing "Dating Scenes" and end up like this. 😂

let me know in the comment section below about this chapter... 

see yah in next chapter... <3