Chapter 4 : Full House

after the terrible day, only for Chuuya of course, the ginger never left his apartment for 3 days until now, and only let 5 people come inside his home. his boss make him leave for 1 week so that he can adjust, well it would be troublesome if Chuuya will always act embarrassed in the front of his colleagues.

Kouyou always visits him to check how is he doing, but as the same as usual, he is tucked in his bed and haven't moved. Tachihara always brings him his favorite wine to make him feel better, even though Tachihara's wallet is almost empty for it. while Akutagawa and  Atsushi came also to check the ginger because Dazai told them to, even though they don't want it they have no choice but to follow because Dazai is blackmailing them. Chuuya just let them because it was calming when the white haired detective and the blackhaired mafia was there to tell him stories. While Kaiji, visits every time he made a liquid solution for Chuuya to go back to his original gender but always fails.

its been the 4thday, and Chuuya realized that there is no escape from this, whether it is a nightmare or not. he get out of his bed and take a good shower, then looking in the mirror how much he have changed. he went to his room to wear his clothes, but unfortunately most of his clothes were on the laundry, he looked for clothes but couldn't find anything but a scarlet sweater, an underwear and shorts. he let out a sigh, having no choice to wear it, especially when he heard someone rang his doorbell.

"coming!" he said, opening the door he saw the tall brunette smiling at him, but because he hated him Chuuya closes the door but Dazai slid his foot inside before closing. "wait let me talk to you Chuuya" 

"what is it waste of space? I'm not in the-" the ginger looked at Dazai's background and saw Tachihara and Hirotsu coming "Chuuya san!"

"oh, Tachihara, you came again." Chuuya said smiling ignoring the brunette that was in the front of him. "yeah we bought you a cake, and we have something from Kouyou" Tachihara raised 2 shopping bags so that the ginger could see it, but he can't because the brunette was in the way.

"oi Mackerel, step aside will you" the brunette was pissed but stepped aside and Chuuya helped Tachihara carrying the shopping bags. All of them went inside the apartment.

when they got inside they sat on the couch and Chuuya prepared the cake, Hirotsu and Tachihara noticed that Dazai was pissed, awkwardly filled the whole apartment with silence. 

when the ginger got back, he was carrying only 3 slices of cake, one for Tachihara, one for Hirotsu and one for Dazai, confusingly the 3 of them tilted their heads and looked at Chuuya.

"where's your cake? aren't you gonna eat one?"Tachihara asked

Chuuya just smiled and hand them over the forks "I haven't eaten breakfast yet, and I don't really like sweets, besides I know that Akutagawa and Atsushi will come over, so I reserve those remaining slices for them." 

Dazai stood up and walk straight to the kitchen "Oi wait, what the hell are you doing?" the ginger shouted. the brunette took the frying fan and place it on the stove and looked at the blue eyes of his partner. "can't you see, I'm cooking breakfast for you," Dazai took the eggs and crack it, then placed it in a bowl "I don't want to be another cause of your problems so at least let me cook for you" the ginger feel touched about the brunette's words and looked away blushing, "do what you want" and he walked away and went to his room as Dazai continued Cooking.

The ginger looked whats inside the shopping bag that his colleagues brought, I was all new clothes that Kouyou bought for him but surprisingly, unsurprisingly that It was all dresses but he had no choice but to wear them, since the sweater he was wearing was too warm for the hot weather, she changed his clothes and went back to the living room.

Tachihara suddenly called for the ginger. "Chuuya san, have you heard about this app?" the ginger look at Tachihara's phone and answered "no, what is it anyways?" Tachihara slides his fingers to the screen and gave the phone to Chuuya. "its a Chatting app, it was popular these days and Gin Introduced me to this app, you can chat to anyone, anyways give me your phone" Chuuya gave him his phone and said : "It seems you were having fun with that app huh-" 

"well, I also Introduced this app to Akutagawa, Atsushi, Higuchi, Kyouka, Tanizaki, .... " Tachihara commented as he count every name in his fingers. "well, Kyouka told me about that app too" Hirotsu said while getting his phone on his pocket. "wait! no way, what's your name in there let me add you Hirotsu san" the three of them continued talking about the app.

>~*0*~<

"you over did it" Chuuya glared at Dazai

"well, Its for you after all" the brunette smiles, as he placed so many food in the table for Chuuya. "how can I eat all of these you damn waste of bandages, now you cook everything inside my fridge! and what is this?" the ginger pointed his finger on the tea on rice.

"its a tea on rice, well you said that Akutagawa and Atsushi were coming so I cooked for them also"

"you what?"

the doorbell rang "I'll go get it" Tachihara stood up from his seat and goes to the door to open it. 

"Chuuya san we brought you a Cake!" Atsushi greeted "oh, Tachihara san, Is Chuuya san in there?" Tachihara nodded and opened the door widely, Kyouka ran inside the apartment and immediately hugged Chuuya. "k-k-Kyouka?"

Atsushi and Akutagawa entered the apartment followed by Junichiro and Naomi. "osu~ I hope you don't mind us being here Chuuya san"

Chuuya let out a big sigh, "It seems were having a full house" Dazai Chuckled, "oi Mackerel, did you plan all of this?" 

"nope"