Chapter 29 : Apprentice Concern

Walking back to the Portmafia HQ, Dazai is with Akutagawa. There was silence between the two mafioso's but then Akutagawa wanted to ask a question for his mentor, but hesitating to tell it. Dazai notice how uneasy Akutagawa is, so he is the first one who talked between the two of them.

"If you're thinking that I would hit you like the old days when you speak, thats not gonna happen, unless you said something that would piss me off." dazai said straight to the young mafioso.

Akutagawa felt a slight relief inside, but then, he made a "tsk-" sound and said angrily "you really did change. But then you still wanted to be a mafioso" Akutagawa uses his ability to scare Dazai and step backwards to the wall, not too close so that Dazai wouldn't nullify his ability.

"Akutagawa" Dazai started "didn't I tell you in the past, don't meddle on my plans" The brunette look at him straight and cold serious that makes Akutagawa retreat his ability.

Akutagawa turn his back at Dazai and walks away saying "If you do the same thing in the past again, I'll kill you" Dazai looked down and chuckled at young mafioso. Akutagawa was meters away from the brunette, he looked at the sky and whispered to himself "I'll kill you, even if it means digging my own grave, than doing the same mistake again"

....+....

"How's Chuuya?" Kouyou asked after she entered the room and closing the door behind her. "He's doing fine right now. Sooner or later he might wake up" Hirotsu answered as he arrange Chuuya's blanket.

"Maybe we should ask Yosano to heal Chuuya, even though he would wake up soon, he would feel pain from those burns, I don't want to see him in pain again" Kouyou aggressively said

Kyouka overheard what Kouyou said and saw Chuuya's condition while hiding at the vent. After hearing she made her escape and meet Atsushi who is sitting at the river side throwing rocks.

"Why did Dazai san do that? Why did he left? Why?" Atsushi said as he threw his last rock at the river.

"Maybe he had his reasons" Kyouka said and sat down beside Atsushi. "You know I heard Kouyou when I infiltrated the portmafia earlier"

"What! Y-you entered the portmafia HQ?" Atsushi panicked and stood up. Kyouka looked up at him and nodded.

"I saw Chuuya san on a bad condition, Kouyou wants to ask Yosano san to heal Chuuya san but I think they were hesitating to do it"

Atsushi was speechless and sat down. "We need to tell the others about Dazai san joining the port mafia"

"Who joined the port mafia?" Rampo suddenly appeared behind behind Atsushi and startled the young boy.

"R-Rampo san? Wha-what are you doing in here? And ...." The young boy asked

"I'm with Poe, he showed me another mystery novel of his, but its boring, I already solved it without a sweat" Rampo said proudly of himself.

"My novels are great, its just you are too smart for them" Poe said and turn away.

"Of course I am, haha!!... By the way, who joined the port mafia?"

"Dazai san did" Atsushi said hesitatingly.

"Oh, what else?"

"What else... Uhh..."

"Chuuya san, is in a bad condition and  the port mafia is thinking about asking for Yosano to heal him, but they still hesitating to ask" Kyouya butted in and told what she heard.

"I see, lets go back to the agency first"

*_*_*_*_*_*

Sorry that I didn't update the story these mondays (and yeah its not monday today but I'm updating), my school work is killing me. 😞😞😞 Updates might take too long and I'm apologizing early for that.

🙁🙁🙁 I hope you guys understand.

-MyLifeIsLikeAFiction

By the way! Happy Chinese New year Everyone! 🎉🎊🐉🎊🎉

Have a nice day...