Chapter -1 Mikael

Mikael's POV

Hello! My name is Mikael Eugene Wulfric. I am a 26 year old Idol and Actor in LA. Right now I am sitting in front of the mirror in the back stage changing room getting ready for my concert. Well let me tell more about myself. I am actually a werewolf, yes you read it right a werewolf . There are many beings like me. I am the first born child of the former Alpha and Luna of The Moonlight pack which is one of the most ancient and largest pack on our continent with approx. 1000 members. We werewolves are considered the successors of the Demon Fenrir who was the son of Loki.

The reason I don't live with my pack and instead live in the human world is because my family doesn't accept me as their own. Being born as an omega in a family of a long line of Alphas and as the first born I am a symbol of shame to my family. I am stripped of the right to lead the pack after my so called father. I have two younger brothers and two younger sisters all four alphas and loved by my parents.

I was sort of exiled and sent away by my parents to LA to live away from them at the age of 14. Except for sending money regularly to sustain my living they have not done anything for me. This is why I don't like my so called family much, and my wolf also don't feel any connection with them.

Skoll -my wolf is a white coloured wolf with the height that can be compared to the height of an Alpha in a normal animal wolf pack. He is stubborn and ferocious despite being an omega who are naturally very timid and emotional.

"We are done with make up Mr. Lucifer. You are ready to set the stage on fire" said my make up artist, a human who doesn't know that the supernatural exists. Many humans are ignorant of this fact except for some like the hunters or who officially work with beings like us.

" Thanks sweetheart, I'll get going " I said which brought a little blush on her cheeks.

" Lucifer we are ready, it's your turn get on the stage" Called the event manager and I proceeded to the stage for my performance. I don't use my actual name much in entertainment industry and goes by stagename of Lucifer because my debut role was of the devil in a web show. My show was a hit fans loved my skills and permanently bestowed the title of The Devil or the name Lucifer for me. Apparently I am extremely Good looking with the perfect facial features. I am not as busty with lots of muscles but still I have the average physique needed to be a good actor and idol. Well my physique would considered lean and thin in the werewolf community but who cares about them, now that after sending me away none of them has ever contacted me.

"Best of luck Mikael,you are the best" My wolf said wishing me luck. "Thanks mate" I replied to him.

I climbed onto the stage when the lights were still off with many other background artist and musicians waiting for my performance to start.
I breathed in and out to calm myself down so as to reduce my nervousness.

" Now let's welcome the heart throbe of the entire LA, our very own Devil, Our Luciferrrrrr" The anchor announced my arrival and my performance started. Now the stage belongs to me.

3

2

1

(Mikael's performance)

Time skip to after his concert.

"Thank you so much guys I love you" Saying this I finished my show and got off the the stage. I was huffing and panting, my throat absolutely dry after singing and dancing for at least 2 and half hrs non stop.
"Here drink this Mika" Said the favorite person of my life. Standing in front if me with a bottle in her hands was Alicia Salem, a 20 year old girl with dark brown hair, grey eyes and tiny physique with a height of 170cm reaching just to my chest. "Thankyou darling" I replied grabbing the bottle from her hands and walking towards my seat. Flopping down on it I drank the contents of the bottle to its last drop.
" You did a great job Lucifer"
" You killed it man"
" Just perfect as usual Lucifer "
And on and on my co-workers congratulated me for a successful concert. I returned their appreciation by giving all of them a treat in The lux Bar for tonight.

Everyone dispersed, back to their work and I was left with just 2 people.
"You did a great job today Mika " Said Vanessa elder sister of Alicia, a 28 year old women with same features as Alicia except for the eyes,Vanessa has ocean blue eyes with a little highlighting of green and gold. My best friend and my co-owner of The Lux Bar. Vanessa is 3 cm taller than her sister just reaching above my chest.

Vanessa and Alicia Salem are two very powerful witches are only ones here in the human world who knows my true identity. The first time I met when I first arrived at LA.
It was my third day school and I was locked in one of the classrooms by some bullies. I could have fought them away but before we werewolves turn 16 we cannot unlock our potential as werewolves. Other werewolves like alphas or betas or deltas are already strong enough because of their physique but us omegas are very lean, lanky and fragile before 16.
So here I was locked in the class calling for help for about an hour and half but no one came forward to help me because they were scared of the bullies. At that time Vanessa came forward and helped me after beating the bullies to the ground. She unlocked me and took me away to the cafe where she worked part time.