Chapter - 8 Acceptance

Skoll's POV

After listening to many other facts of our life like Vanessa and Alicia are also supernatural and that they are witches, Damon was more than surprised. He was happy and contented that we chose to tell him the most important truth of our life. Our true self ,our true nature. And I was more than satisfied that he accepted us without any discrimination. Doman and me both were totally comfortable with each other not guarding against each other at all. Laying beside each other enjoying the feelings that were in us. Damon had snuggled into my neck fur and I had my paw over his head feeling his hair.....

Now the time came to tell him about something that happened to us 10 years ago. Something on which he has the full right to know because he was the one took the initiative to confess and had the courage to do it. " Damon "I called out through the telepathic message ability, getting out of the comfortable position and sitting up .
" Yes? " He looked with his blue eyes.
It was getting a bit difficult to avert my gaze from his eyes. Shaking my head I said, "there is something else that you need to know about me and Mikael that you may not like about us."
"Skoll whatever it is I am sure that nothing in this world cam make me not like you both. " He assured me.
I smiled at his confidence and felt touched at his words. Then I started with the rape incident that happened to us 10 years ago, that I was not pure anymore like many werewolves would like their mate be and I had a child named Victor out of the that incident and we had him sent away to live a childless couple in a werewolf community to live amongst being like him so that he don't have to live in the fear of getting his secret out every second of his life. I told Damon everything that Mikael and I had to go through that time, all that we felt and how Vanessa and Alicia are our only family now and the fact that I would never want I go back to the werewolves and how we felt about them after that incident. Mikael felt a but more hurt when ever reminded of that incident and Victor and was uncomfortable speaking about it. I on the hand also felt what Mikael felt but somehow Mikael had chosen to take away the horrible experience from so that it solely affected him and I was somewhat protected from it. This was a favor that he did on me if looked at from the perspective that even though we were the same being we were still two different spirits. This kind of thing can be done with werewolves, to protect one spirit from the trauma that the being would feel.

Damon listen to ne with his whole concentration, without speaking a word. His face changes from shock to anger to absolute fury and then subsided to sadness and bewildernes. After listening to the whole phase he immediately came forward and wrapped his arms around our wolf form and laid down the ground and said, " I don't care what happened 10 years ago. I only care about you now. I can't comprehend what you must've been through but I promise you that nothing like this will ever happened to you or anyone close to you. I don't care that you are pure Or not all I care it that you will be mine if you accept me, and I promise that I will do everything in my power to keep you and Mikael happy. " Saying so he again kissed the furry head of the wolf.

Listening to Damon words Skoll felt like the other emotional and timid omegas, a few tears were threatening to escape and he didn't want Damon to him like this. So he asked Mikael to take over. "Mikael... Wo... Would you please take over now... I think my work here is done." Mikael nodded in Skoll's subconscince ans started to take over the control of then wolf form from Skoll.

************************************

During the whole conversation of explaining Damon about the rape incident and many other parts about being a werewolf that Skoll was having with Damon, Mikael chose not to disturb them. He was uncomfortable with narrating that part to anyone so he chose to Skoll to deal with it. That's how their relationship has always been. If one feel that he cannot do something, then the other one would take over and let him deal with it. It was like symbiosis between both the spirits. Sometimes one spirit faced the trauma alone to protect the other spirit from the trauma. This was a way of protecting each other, comforting each other. Sometimes both would take control and become one spirit to face something or to do something. This was a capability that nirmal werewolves don't have ,it was a special ability that proves that the one having this kind of ability is far superior than others.

*********************************************
Mikael's POV

I took over the control and the eyes of our wolf change colour from red to purple. Between me ans Skoll, I was the one who was more comfortable with expressing their emotions. I sniffed a little catching Damon's attention.
"Hey.... Hey.... Please don't cry. In this I can't even wipe those tears that must flowing down. " He said and I chuckled in between my sobs and sniffles. Looking at me Damon raised his eyebrows and asked" Your eyes are back to purple that means it you in control, right Mikael? " He asked. I was impressed by his taking all that knowledge in this quickly.
"Yes it's me, I am glad that you accepted me like this . I wished that you were my mate. That wold be just perfect. But it's already perfect anyway. "
"Mates? Am I not your mate now we are going to be together? " He asked.

I looked into his eyes feeling the live and care he had for. I thanked the Gods if they existed for giving him to me.
" Oh...... Come on.... Turn back and kiss him already. He is perfect. " Skoll said.
I agreed to him turning back into a human as soon as possible still being in Damon's arms laying on the ground. Before he could react to the change in me, I stretched my hand around his neck to bring him closer and smashed our lips together. The moment our lips touched it brought down an unfamiliar but pleasurable sensation down my spine and I liked it. Damon was bewildered first but responded back with same enthusiasm that I had for him. We stayed like this for a few minutes. My hand hand around his neck caressing his hair and his hand around my waist. Parting our lips I said, "thank you. Thank you for listening to everything and not pushing me away. Thank you for accepting me. "
"I love you" He simply said wiping the tears away from my cheek. Listening to his simple confession made me realise that I was more connected to him than I wanted to admit.