Chapter - 32 Really!! I Have Just Become The Alphaking

ALEX'S POV

All the rituals of the coronation are done. Father is addressing the guests while I am again drawn towards the scent of black lotus. Damn it man. I need to focus, but I can't focus at all. That scent is taking away all my restraint and control  from me bit by bit. I know my mate is here, here in this crowd, it's just that I cannot focus on the source right now. The source is constantly moving. Just when I am about to focus to place where my mate might be, it disappears from that place. At a point my mate was near the entrance, then at the center of the hall where murals are, then moves towards the councilmen and then at the balcony.
"Hati did our mate liked to move around a lot? " I asked. "Yeah our mate used to jump around the whole cosmos a lot. He still does. " He replied.
"And you never told me our mate was a guy? " I asked. "Was that of any importance? I don't think so. " He replied. It isn't of any importance. I just want him. I don't care if he is a he, a she an omega, a beta Or even an alpha. I just need him.

I almost saw my mate. He is at the balcony. Almost saw his face, but he turned around just as I was about to look at him. By the flowery lotus scent it is confirmed he is an omega. He is wearing a black and purple suit, bold for an omega cause they usually wear pastel shades. Father has finished addressing the guests. Now it is the time to make acquaintances. It is a custom for every alpha and beta to meet with the new Alpha king with their families. I am hoping to see him there. I wish I could just move out if here and go to him but I have a reputation to keep. I am after all the New Alphaking.

The first to meet with is the Alpha and Beta families of The Moonlight Pack whose authority is 2nd to ours. The most important pack to maintain good relationship with, cause even if they are below us they have the capacity to overthrow us. However no intentions of rebel were ever obviously shown by this pack but according to the information from our intelligence and spy department that the former alpha of this pack was involved in some kind of suspicious actions. Though the investigation was never completed because of the lack of leads, but that was a long time ago. No one was able to find anything in much detail so the matter was dusted under the rug.

I can see the members of The Moonlight Pack gathering together and coming forward towards the pedestrian, each with different expression. Some have a hint of anger on their faces, some have a worried face. A girl, who by the way is not a wolf but a witch seems to be looking towards the balcony again and again like looking for someone. My heart started pounding at the possibility in my mind. My mate is a member of the Moonlight pack. Following the line of sight with the witch I gave a glance at the balcony only to find the person I was hoping to see to disappear. He was there just a few moments ago and now he gone.

"Alex I don't have a good feeling about this." Hati said.
" Yeah , I have the same feeling Hati. . ..... Ugh..... Really!!! I have just become the Alpha king and the problems are here on my door step. " I told him. I took a long sigh to calm my frantic nerves. I am waiting for my mate to join the party and come to me, when a loud noise springs through the mindlink.
"AN URGENT REPORT TO YOUR MAJESTY THE ALPHA KING. DELTA WARRIOR VALENTINE WAS SEEN CHASING AN MALE OMEGA IN THE WOODS BEHIND THE PALACE. NOW THEY BOTH ARE FIGHTING." Says a patrolling warrior breathlessly. After taking a long breadth he spoke again. "Well , actually Delta Warrior Valentine is getting beaten. "
"Valentine is in the bad position here? " I asked just to confirm the report, because the situations are always the other way round. A Delta being beaten by an omega?
"Yes my Lord , that seems to be the situation here. " He said.
"Don't underestimate our mate Alex, he is not a normal werewolf. He is divine. " Hati said.
He sensed my confusion and solved it.
I looked at Skylar and then to father and then to Josh, they all gave me the same glace I gave them, and we knew something is definitely not right. We four give each other a nod and starts to move to the forest. I can hear the guest whispering about the current situation and I hear the former alpha of the Moonlight pack speaking through his gritting teeth and asking about someone named Mikael. Mmm. Is that my mate's name? I like Mikael, the name gives off majestic vibes. Let's just now focus on the shit that is happening in the forest.

"You don't seem to be upset about changes in our surroundings. You smilling to much for a situation like today. What's the matter? "Skylar said. "There is nothing much to be upset about Skylar." I said. And yes I am smilling too much at thought of having a mate. As we move towards the place from where the report came, most of the guests from today are following us and from them the ones from Moonlight pack are especially faster. The forest was filled with his lotus scent. I can smell him everywhere.

"Your Majesty , please follow me. They both are just a few meters away in a clearing. " The warrior spoke. I nodded and everyone followed.
In 2 mins we entered the clearing and saw a gruesome scene. Delta warrior Valentine was being thrashed to the ground, then kicked and then being punched. My mate was punching Valentine so hard that his bones cracked.

Then I heard the former head of Moonlight pack yell. " MIKAEL EUGENE WULFRIC, WHAT IN THE FUCKING HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? "