Chapter - 34 Situation

MIKAEL'S POV

Caught by his eyes, I am in a trans. He is the only one in my current world. Everyone is just fading away. Skoll is still in control. He is more affected by his presence than me. Hair like shinning gold, eyes like the purest of rubies, sharp nose and jaws and those perfect, kissable lips. Having these kinds of thoughts for my mate, will these thoughts be considered as cheating on Damon? Dilemma..... This is dilemma. Come on Mika focus on the situation at hand.

Alicia is still torturing that wolf, his cries of agony are music to my ears. Stealing my eyes from him I look at every one present here, all shocked and terrified. Some of them are looking at us as if we are freaks. Mr. Wulfric gives an order to the warriors that came with us to stop us.

The warriors start to walk towards us. The moment they are within a 5 meter radius of us they are bounced back, as if hit by an invisible wall and are went flying straight to the trees at the edge of the clearing. They were pushed backwards by the barrier Alicia created.

Everybody is staring at us with wide eyes. The wolf drops to the ground with loud thud, barely alive but passed out. Alicia looks up to everyone staring at us. A menacing smile on her face. James walks forward very slowly, one step at a time, being extra cautious from that invisible wall. Continuing to walk slowly he is able to enter the barrier Alicia has created. My brother is intelligent. He caught onto the situation pretty fast. You cannot enter a witch's barrier forcefully, you can only enter if it the witch's will.

"Alicia please calm down. Don't do this. Take control of your emotions please. " He says and then looks pleadingly at me.
"Mika I think I have done my part here, now you take control. Just remember I am there. " Skoll says surrendering to me.
I take back my control of the body. My eyes turn back from red to purple. James is still not too close to us. He doesn't know what to do right now. He never saw anything like this. He never have experienced the wrath of an angry Salem Witch. Seeing my purple eyes he sighs. I place a hand at Alicia's shoulder, turn her towards me and hug her.
"Little sweetness, I loved it baby. Now calm down. Come back to me. Come back to your senses. Become my sweetness again please." I whisper these words in her ears.

Hearing my words her breathing comes back to normal. Salem Witches are a fucking force of nature. Being the oldest clan of witches ,dating back to the days even before Hati was cursed to become a mortal, there power is phenomenal. The reason being that the magic of a witch will gather into the descendent carrying the salem blood after their deaths. So simply speaking currently Alicia and Vanessa being the only salem witches left all the mana they can control and all the magic they posses is a result from the magic from the ancestors being passed down to each generation by generation. That is shit tons of  magic and mana.

Due to this they could be overcome by their power, could be controlled by it, if provoked. This is why I had to calm Alicia down as soon as possible, or she will end up killing that bastard of a wolf after torturing him to utter madness. That could have caused a whole lot of new problems for and to avoid those problems we need him alive and kicking. However much I want to kill him with my bare hands, tear him apart from limb to limb, I have to control myself.

"I am fine now, Mika. " Alicia says while looking up at me. I sighed and kissed her head. I release her from hold and she turns towards a surprised James.
"Not the time to explain anything right now
James, just know what I did to him he deserves it. " She said to him before he could even open his mouth. He nods and looks at me for assurance. I just wink at him.
"There's a drama that is going to unfold here right in front of your eyes. Patience. " I said. He only hummed in response, still trying to grasp the situation.
Every one in audience to tonight's episode is awfully quiet, contemplating the situation. I am grateful that they are because I don't have the patience to answer to any of their questions. I don't know if I want to say anything to the ones deserving any answer.

My only goal is to leave this place , this society without any troubling situations. I look towards Maria, she knows what I am thinking, knows what I want and knows what I will do. Her eyes are filled with concern. I am just trying everything in my power to not hurt her in any way with my actions and words, because only she and my siblings matters to me, no one else. No one else should, but.......

"What is the meaning of all of this? Who is this witch? Who are you? Which pack do you belong to? Why did you beat that warrior?" The voice of the former king echoed in the woods. I saw the Royal beta ordering his warriors to surround the forest clearing and send some to hide in the woods and be ready to for evry possibility. The warriors spread across the forest , sensing each of their location I walk forward, my hands up showing that I mean no harm to them.

"Sorry for all this, creating all this fuss, we will be leaving soon, so please there is no need to be wary if us. We mean no harn to anyone present here. " I said in a clear voice. Just as I finished my words.

"Not a word anymore from your mouth, Son. Let me handle it. You have already created a mess. " Mr. Wulfric spoke.

*********************************************
I know this chapter is a bit bore..... I have been very busy past few days with studies and everything. I will try that the next chapter is better.