Chapter - 41 The Renunciation Ritual(Part 2)

ALEX'S POV

"The werewolf society was never able to give him anything but pain and suffering. No loving parents, then the horrible incident  and then he has to give up his child. Why should he stay in a place who is nothing but a box of nightmares for him? IF he wants to perform the ritual, then he has my full support. Surviving or not surviving will be his action and his destiny. His karmic cycle will only lead him to what he is worth. No more No less. That is my answer. As for his mate, he should've spoken something that involves him rather staying silent ." Maria answers.

"Speaking about my mate. Do you think someone will want a defiled omega who already has a son. I am an outcast, I am only asking to be treated as one. If my mate had thought that my status has no effect on our bond HE would have already declared us together and mates to everyone present here or who were present in the celebration. He was silent, He is silent and now it will be futile to speak in the near future." Mikael says in a loud and clear voice, with his eyes stuck to mine as if mocking me of my incompetence.

Everyones vision travels the length of table that is between me and HIM, starting from HIM to me non-verbally declaring my incompetence to everyone present here and also saying that he knows how this world works so he as no wish for us. Skylar is the only one knew that Mikael is my mate, but now everyone can guess that. My fathers is frowning with the realisation of HIS words, and what his own words has done."Is he your true-"

 MY father started speaking but was interrupted by Mikael, "After the success of this ritual, which I tell you will succeed I won't be alone after that. I know what you fear the most. You are just trying to sound polite about it. You all actually don't care what would become of me, but what kind of actions would I be doing after the ritual. The Renunciation Ritual basically turns a wolf into a rogue, until he/she finds another pack to live in." He stops for a moment.

"But what I want is complete cut off from this supernatural world. So I will not find another pack. We all know how much trouble a rogue can cause, but I assure you that you don't have to worry about it. I will have my own pack there in the human world. Just like humans, werewolves are also social animals, they cannot live alone. I have people who love more than my parents did, who I care for more than anyone else. They are my pack..... Now as you have promised with your words that you will give me whatever I want. I want you all to be the witnesses of this Ritual and I want no obstruction in my way. Little Sweetness, where do you think will be the best place for the ritual?" he finishes.

"Are you really sure about it?" Those words just blurted out of my mouth. I don't know what difference would it make to question HIM myself about all of this. "Yes I am. " He answered without a delay. "Would it have made a difference in your actions that were pre decided if your mate have accepted the mate bond the moment he knew about it?" I asked the only question that came to my mind, and it turned out to be a very important one. 

The answer to this question will tell if the mate bond actually has any importance for HIM or not. Is my presence having any affect on HIM or not. Am I important to HIM or not. During this investigation I understood one thing about HIM. HE has absolutely no confidence in werewolves, HE doesn't trust them, leaving aside a few. HIS decision of taking on the ritual was decided well before HE even came here. HE believed that HIS mate would never accept what HE is, so HE gave up on his mate even before he could find one.

"No" he said. Just one word and my heart is in shambles. "Alright then. Each and every werewolf or witch present in this meeting will become your witness. NO one absolutely no one would try to change your mind or force to not do it. Go and be free." I commanded with my Alpha voice so that no one would dare to disobey me or HIM. MY heart is drowning, deeper and deeper in despair at his determination of being able to stay away from me, to reject me. Our first conversation was a failure.