Chapter - 15 Get going

Mikael's POV

I woke at nearly 6:30 in Damon's huge arms. I knew he wasn't sleeping just laying there with me. I shifted to get out of his arms and climbed on top of him, he opened his eyes seeing me change the positions.
"What happened Mika? " He asked.
"Nothing" I replied before smashing our lips together. Without wasting time he kissed me back with his utmost passion. I am scared, so scared. What is the reason they are calling me back? What if Damon's insecurity takes the form of reality and stands before me as my mate? I don't care if he accepts me Or not, what I care about is the man I am kissing now. I don't want to hurt him nat even a little bit. Thinking so my eyes watered. Damon seems to have noticed this as he flipped us, hovered me and hugged me tighter removing every bit of space between us. He kissed my wet eyes and continue to place wet kisses on my face, my neck and my shoulder.

"Everything will alright. " He consoled me.
"Get up and get ready it's time. " He reminded me. Placing a last kiss on his lips I slipped from underneath him and went to the closet to get ready. He followed me to the closet to maintain the skin contact. Once in the closet I opened my wardrobe to take out my clothes, while he back hugged me and kept kissing me while his hands traced my skin. While doing all this he stripped me of the clothes I was wearing. He then stopped his actions and signaled me to wear the clothes I took out of my wardrobe, I did as he wanted ang got ready wearing my black jeans, a white shirt and my favorite Damon's denim jacket with white sneekers.

His faced beamed up with happiness when he saw me wearing his Jacket , I turned to him and gave him my biggest and happiest smile. He came towards and turned me to face the mirror, I stared to him through the mirror as he pulled something out his pocket. He held his one hand to cover my eyes and asked me to close my eyes and I did. I felt his hand around my neck then felt something like a chain around my neck, he then whispered open in my ears and I did. The moment my eyes opened they fell on the chain around my neck, there lay a gold ring looped in a platinum bead chain. It was simple yet beautiful and meaningful just like our love. Just simple love , irrespective of each other's defalts and difference, just simple love. My eyes watered again and I hugged him. "It's beautiful" I said hugging him.
"Don't ever take it off please, it will be like I am with you at all times. " He said. I just nodded.

With everything done I moved my already packed bag out of my room and Damon followed after changing to a formal attire of pant, shirt and coat. Vanessa and Alicia were already waiting for us in the living room.
"You two lovebirds take alot of time. " Vanessa said. I blushed and pouted, "so what? Let me see what will happen to you when you will find someone for you. " Damon said with playful tone. Vanessa just chuckled and came to hug me. I hugged her back. Drawing herself back she handed me a bag.
"These are of my potions and special inks for your safety. I have also put the special chalk to draw out escape door symbols. And if you me there just draw that symbol while thinking about me and it will open a door to me. " She explained.
"Thanks Vanessa, what would I do without you?" I said.
Saying so we all went to the underground garage through the lift. Damon and I stuffed mine and Alicia's luggage in the Car, while Alicia bid her goodbyes to Vanessa and Vanessa gave her instructions on how to behave in a supernatural territory. I sat on the drivers seat with my legs still out of the car and took out a bracelet from my pocket.
"Damon" I called and he crouched to my level. I slipped the bracelet onto his left hand.
"This way I will always be with you. I love you. " I said and kissed him.
"Come on lovebirds enough of your public show of affections, spare our single souls. " Vanessa said she made Alicia sit on the passenger seat next me.
"Yeah yeah single soul, bye now" Alicia said closing the door.
We said our good byes and finally left for The Moonlight pack. I could see Damon and Vanessa side hugging each other and staring at the going away suv that I was driving .

The route to The Moonlight pack was more than 12 hrs long, we planned to take rest at the hotel enroute for the night by 11 PM and move by 7 am tomorrow morning. I was nervous going back there. I haven't been to that since I was exiled never met anyone from too. My heart was not at rest at all and the only thing that was keeping me together was the necklace that Damon gave me. I touched it many times during our journey and felt relaxed by thinking about Damon. I truly wished him to be my mate. Skoll mist of the time was grumpy and out of mood. He was not happy by the decision of going back at all, and his grumpyness was not helping me with my nervousness at all. Alicia had already put on the radio and was enjoying the music and was excited for the coming future.

By 10:30 we checked in a hotel for the night and had our dinner , talked to Vanessa and Damon and went to sleep by 11:30. Next morning as usual I woke up at 4 am in the morning when my worst nightmare came back to haunt my night. I did my morning routine, some exercises and some yoga before waking up Alicia at 5:30.
She got ready we had an our breakfast and by 7:15 am we were back in my Suv on the road driving to the pack.

Time skip
*********************************************
By 4 pm in the evening we were close to the forest territory border of the pack if I remember correctly. We were driving with road till we found the cut that would take us into the pack territory. I stopped the car just before the turn and stared at the forest that was visible. Alicia seem to have understood my feelings as she looked towards me held my hand and said , "everything will be fine I will be there with you at every point. " I smiled back and kissed the back the of her hand that held mine and started my engine again.