Chapter - 20 Maria

Mikael's POV

"I missed you so much. " She said.
"I missed you too Maria. There was not a single day when I did not think about you. " I said.
We parted from the hug and she looked me from up and down then smiled , "My litte sweetness has grown up to become a fine man. So famous. Eh... Lucifer right that's what they call in the showbiz right. I am so proud of you. " She praised me and all my frustration vanished.
"Alicia come here. " I called out and she came.
"Who is this fine,young and powerful witch?" She asked as she patted Alicia's head.
"Hello grandma. I am Alicia Selam. Mika always talks about you. He missed you very much these past 12 years. " Alicia said.
"Oh my God... Is this true...... I am meeting a salem witch again. The Moon Goddess is so generous. It's my honour to meet a Salem Witch." Maria said.
"I have been living with her and her elder sister Vanessa for past 12 years Maria. They are ones that took care of me. They are a blessing to me. " I said.
"And I see how James have kicked away this blessing. " She glared at her youngest grandchild.
" I've tried so hard Mika , but because of your father your other siblings didn't turned out as good as you. I don't know why your father is such a jerk. He just wouldn't listen to anyone. " She stated.
"What are you saying mother? " Mr. Wulfric yelled.
"You know damn well what I am saying. I don't know how you turned out to be like this. I regret that my teachings were not good enough. You are a disappointment to me. All the people present here except Mika and Alicia. Eugene you and Josephine are good leaders but could have been the best if you would have treated your children right. Shawn and Rowena are the Alpha and Luna of this pack now but they don't have any real power. They are leaders only  in name. All of you here just blindly follow him like ants. As much as I hate Mika going away, I am glad that he could atleast stand up for himself unlike you following him like zombies. Mika , Alicia you both finish your dinner then come to my room. We'll talk there. You don't have to listen to a word my stupid, idiot son has to. " Maria said and walked away.
"Your grandma is superb. " Alicia complimented.
"Yeah she is. She is perfect. " I said as we both moved back to the table.
"I didn't expect that my dinner would be so unrestful. " I stated to which Alicia nodded.
While eating I recalled what Maria said about this family, about how they blindly like zombies follow my father. I found her words right. There were 13 people present on the dinner table. But the voices that were heard was mine and Mr. Wulfric's cause of our mutual discord. Apart from that Alicia and Maya cause they were fighting for a guy. Well Alicia would never fight for such matters, she would prefer leave the guy than fight. But today's situation was different. Maya injured Alicia's self respect. James was also voicing his opinions because he was torn between his girlfriend and new found mate, and was feeling much more courageous right now in the vicinity of his mate. Mother was only agreeing with father. The beta family was as good as invisible. My two sisters Patricia and Marrisa were total silent, no words at all. Shawn and Rowena were pathetic. How are capable of being the leaders if they cannot even stand up to their parents.

Now I feel that I was fortunate to be send away from this place , if not I would have turned out more pathetic then anyone here. Almost finishing my dinner I looked up to Alicia and found that she was looking at me. I asked her through my eyes that why was she looking at me. She made an expression saying 'seriously' and it made me realise that she was thinking the same thing as me. I smiled. The mind link that I had with the Moonlight pack had been blocked by the physical distance that I had with packlpack before. But I had personally not unblocked it after reaching here. Now that I had met with Maria I unblocked it. As soon as I unblocked it I heard Maria in my head.
"I am sorry Mika that this pack, this family have disappointed you so much. It's such a pity that they don't see the beauty in being you. "

"You don't have to say sorry to me. Only because of you my life here was much better than other wolves like me. I love you for that. " I replied.

"If you could than bring your siblings and Rowena with you and Alicia when you come to me. They need to understand something that they will only understand now. " She said. I looked up to glance at me siblings who were just finishing their food as well. I sighed.
"I will " I said.
"Hmm" She hmmed and closed the conversation. I looked at my siblings again for minute . Then I eyed Alicia about Maya. She was suffering from nothing but her childishness. Alicia then released her from her magic.
"Shawn.... Maria wants me to bring all five of you to her when I and Alicia go to visit her. "I told Shawn.
"Five of us? " He asked.
"You, Rowena, Patricia, Marrisa and James. With me  and Alicia. " I said.
"Why her? She is not family. " Maya said. Now I was wondering that letting her off was a good decision or not.
"I just asked Alicia to let you off Maya. She has a habit of holding hard grudges against people. " I warned her. Her colour paled and she looked down.
"Better" I said.
"Once all of you have finished come and find me in the balcony in front of the library, from there we will all go together. " I said as I stood up.
Good Night to Mrs. and Mr. Wulfric. Good night to the beta family as well. " And I moved towards the library.