chapter-2 Nightmare

MIKAEL'S POV

We were drinking!! We were drinking too much . Ha ha ha . We Were partying hard till midnight. Lot's of booze, lot's of dance, lot's of music and lot's of enjoyment. We all had a blast, then got tired and everyone went back home.I and Vanessa owned The Lux Bar . After the day she saved me from those bullies we became good friends. She was 2 years senior to me and helped me many times in my life. At that time she used to work in the cafe as she and her sister had no family. She worked and earned her and her sister's living. Seeing how hard she worked and feeling indebted to her somehow I offered her to live with me till she graduates. After lot's and lot's of convincing she agreed and she and Alicia shifted with me to my house which was assigned to me by my parents.

After completing our studies we worked our jobs and built this bar. The bar was a 6 story building with an underground storagehouse.Top two floors was our own residence, the first floor is the bar for common people, second floor was a restaurant, third floor was a VIP lounge , the fourth floor and rooftop was banquet halls for private parties and celebration. We were partying at third floor in the VIP lounge. All the floors were connected by three lifts and two fire exits. 2 of the 3 lifts were for the customers connecting all floors and rooftop except for the 5 floor. This 3rd lift was for our private use which was accessible by me, Alicia, Vanessa and some other people like my manager and few security guards. The same system was with the fire exit stair cases.

After making sure that everyone went home safely we also took off to the fifth floor through the private lift. The fifth floor and sixth floor made up our home. Entering our home ,the lift opens to a drawing or living room which has large sofas , couches and centre table with a small private bar just next to the lift on its right side.A small pool was connected to the balcony of the living room. The kitchen com dining area was on the left side of the lift built in a seperate room. Across the kitchen was my bed room with a large closet and bathroom. Next to my room was the media room with a full home theater set and large sofas and couch. On the other side of the media room was Vanessa's room almost like mine. Next to the kitchen was a round staircase for the next floor which has a large home library with study and Alicia's girly room.

"Mika" Alicia called.

"Yes Alicia" I replied.

"Today was so fantastic, right? I got selected in the play at college, your concert was just perfect and the party with so many people it was so good. I loved it and I love you. " She said while giving me a peck on my cheek.

"If you loved it than I loved it, your happy then I am happy. Now go get to bed you have college tomorrow munchkin. " I said.

"Ya ya going to bed and I am not anyone's munchkin. Now good night. " She said making har way to the staircase leading to her room.

"Good night. Good Night to you too Vanessa." I said walking towards my own room while loosening the tie on my neck.

"Good night Mika and Sweat dreams" Vanessa replied waving her hand going to her room.

Sweat dreams, I scoffed and thought to my self. Entering my room I quickly got fresh and changed my clothes from party wear to my pyjamas. I flopped on my bed and started to revising my day. The intensive practice that could have worn out any human but it did not affect me much. Why? Well because I am a werewolf, our kind have many special abilities that was advantageous to us over humans for eg : super strength, super sight, super hearing, super speed and many more. One more advantage thay we have over humans was that their drugs and alcohol had very small effect on us, we are immune to some drugs and alcohol even. That is the reason I never get drunk or get affected by any drugs given to me . That's the reason I was still sober after drinking so much. The reason being that the metabolic system of werewolves is much faster and stronger as compared to humans. Our food consumption is also much more than humans but after living among them for more than 10 years I have learnt to be like them as much as I can. Thinking so I fell asleep.

Time skip.

*********************************************

"Mmn... Mmmm... " I woke up in this deserted building. Where is this, I thought. "Ahh... My head ... My muscles... So painful..... What happened to me ?..... Why am I here?...... " My whole body was sore specialy my back and lower part of my body. Then I remembered what happened to me, suddenly the past few hours appeared in my mind in flashes. I remembered it was Sunday and I went to the mall to buy items of daily need. It was already near 7 pm when I came out of the mall and suddenly there was someone who hit me at the back of my head and I lost my consciousness at the moment. Then when I was waking up a few hrs ago I felt something sting at my neck and I let the darkness consume me again and I don't know what happened after that.

After recalling the events I looked around and found myself lying on a old and tattered mattress , in a room of a building in construction. When I was clearly awake I saw my clothes were all tattered and torn and lying a foot away from me. I, myself was naked and was covered with a thin, dirty and old cover. Realisation hit me that I was not pure anymore, that My life has nothing left with me,tears trickled down my cheeks as I finally bursted crying. I also smelt someone else their in the room with me, he was one who did the deed. I realized that he was also a werewolf preferably a Delta, a rogue wolf. I tried to get up and squeecked with pain that I felt all over my body Crying I wore what was left of my clothes , confirmed that the culprit was in a deep sleep as I saw the bottles of the special alcohol for werewolves.

Then I ran. Bearing all the pain that I felt I still ran all the way to my house. Even though I didn't I woke up in an unfamiliar place I still figured out my way to home. Tears were falling from eyes uncontrollably and the pain that I felt in my chest was enough to make me go die right at that spot. I ran and ran and ran for about an hour before reaching home. I banged at the door like a lunitic. Bang Bang Bang!!!!

Vanessa opened the door and said"Where were Mika ? I was just going to do a locating spell ..... And what happened to you and your clothes ?" Concern filling her voice.

Ignoring her I just dashed to my room into the bathroom and locked myself up. Then I flopped down on the floor leaning my back against the door of the bathroom and let out whatever I was holding back. I banged my head a few times against the door for a few times stomped my feet on the floor and cried. I screamed not holding myself back, I screamed until my throat became hoarse. The whole time Vanessa was banging the door and asking me open it and the 10 year old Alicia has started to cry not knowing what was happening.

I became unaware of what was happening around me as I imersed myself in the bath tub filled with cold and chilly water still crying and screaming, Vanessa still banging at the door. As soon as I was whole under the water I closed my eyes and let the darkness and abyss engulf me within.
.
.
.
.
.
I finally woke up huffing and painting. I looked at the clock across the room on the wall and confirmed that it was 4 am in the morning as always. I wake everyday at 4 am in the morning after dreaming the same nightmare for 10 years.