chapter -6 The Truth (Part 2)

~Mikael's pic~

Mikael's POV

"I am a werewolf . " I said and the only thing I heard was silence with an expression of confusion on Damon's face which after a few seconds changed to a disappointed one. He sighed and said, "If you don't like me you can say it to me directly, you don't have to play with my feelings and make fun of them. I'll leave. "

Saying so he turned to leave. I held his hand tightly and pulled him to make him stop and he was not able to move a step ahead.
"What the-"he turned at my pull with an ashtonished face.

" Please let me explain. After that you choose to leave, I won't stop you. "I requested him.
He looked directly b into my eyes looking for something an then nodded to my request.
I sighed and pulled him up to the table and chairs in thr garden.

" This small place belongs to me legally. I have spent a very important part of my life here. " I started telling him with our eyes locked with each other.

" It's true that the supernatural exists. Werewolves, vampires, witches, shapeshifters etc. there are many of our kind which are not human. " I said.

" So what you said about being a werewolf?" He asked.
" Yes, I am a werewolf. The first child if my parents. The werewolf community is divided into 4 parts. First is alpha, then comes beta, then the deltas and last the omegas. The werewolves normally live in packs. Alphas are the leader of the pack, betas are just below the alphas , they are like the generals, the deltas include normal people and the soldiers in a pack. Omegas are very rare case, they are very low in number and are the section of the community that treated very badly." I explained him .

"Oh,then which one if the four are you? " He asked again.
"My family is an alpha family, everyone in my family is an alpha . The Wulfric family, whole generations in this family are if alphas, except me. I am an omega. Like Alphas can either a male or a female , likewise omegas also can be male Or female. The role of an omega in a pack is normally serving or breeding either being a male or a female. So that makes me a breeder too, a male wolf that can get pregnant. "I told him, and he got a huge shock that was revealed on his face.
" You.... You can get.. pregnant? " He asked again.
" Yes I can. In the werewolf community unlike the human society partners are chosen by the one we worship that us the Moon Goddess. At age of 16 we shift for the first time from our human form to our wolf form.We find our mates ot the age of 18 on the day of our 18 birthday."I explained him further.
" If you are wolf then why are you living here in the human world? And.....did.....did you find your mate?"He questioned.
" As I am an omega in an all alpha family I was looked down upon and was considered a shame for my family. Sigh....... My... My parents never loved me Or did anything for me. I bet that they won't even know what my favorite things are? And no I haven't found my mate and I hope I never do find him. "I said with a sad chuckle and continued, " Being born as an omega snatches many things from a werewolf, it's almost like how women are treated in human world, omegas are always dominated and they are always made to do things sometimes they don't even like, and I am one if them. My family didn't consider me their own and exiled me here at the of 14. They sent money regularly to sustain my living but the moment they knew that I got a job for myself they stopped that too. They never contacted me in the past years. My right to be the leader of the pack was also stripped away from because of bein an omega. This is the place where I first shifted on my 16 birthday. I had no one to guide me through it except Vanessa and Alicia. This the place where I go through my heats. "I continued.

" You can turn into a wolf? Can you show me?"He asked.
"Are you sure abou it? I mean am glad that you taking this whole supernatural thing so calmly but still.... " I stopped speaking.
"I am sure. I want to how you look in your wolf form. " He replied. I looked at him for a moment searching for any kind of hesitation or fear in his eyes but didn't find any. I nodded my head and got up from my seat, walk a little away from the seating. Damon had confusion on his face again. Seeing me stand up he followed.
" I will turn but please maintain some distance ok? "I asked. He nodded. Then I started stripping my clothes. I started with my shoes, then my shirt and lastly pulled my boxers along with the pants down. Being a werewolf I was accustomed to nudity. Being with Vanessa and Alicia during my heats and pregnancy made adapt to nudity. If we were in the pack an omega stripping naked in front of people is a kind of taboo and those omegas are considered impure. Seeing me doing so Damon had his blood rose to his cheeks and ears, and turn around . I was happy to see blush and turn around keeping in mind the sense of being a gentleman. I crouched down to ground to have more support while shifting.
"You can turn back. " I told him. He turned to look at me still with light pink cheeks. Then I started to shift. Turning into a wolf is a painful process because the bones of skeleton breaks from being a human skeleton to re-align themselves to form the skeleton of a wolf. The pain does not lesson itself but it becomes bearable with time. So I shifted slowly from a human to wolf. Damon watched me with concerns, surprise and appraisal in his eyes. I liked it , the emotions that I see in his eyes, they were somewhat giving me a sense of belonging.

"You want me to take over or you want to stay in control? ". Skoll asked.
" You should take over he has met me now I want him to meet you and accept you . "I replied. And I let him take over. Spending more than 10 years of my life with two powerful Salem witches has given me some advantages over normal wolf. With their help and knowledge Skoll is able to take control of both the wolf form and human form without going beserk, I can take over the wolf form without diminishing any abilities of my wolf and Skoll and can talk to other people when we are in the wolf form. It's not exactly moving our mouths and talking it's more like sending messages to the one we are talking to, like it happens in the pack link but in his case we don't need to have a pack link and the strength of this capability is not limited to a pack or a supernatural specie. We can talk to anyone humans, witches, vampires, werewolves and even werewolves of different packs.

I finished my shift and now Skoll took the control and I took the back seat in the back of his mind like it happens to him when we are in human form with me in control.