Chapter -12 Reassurance

Mikael's POV

"Fine I'll take Alicia with, now stop nagging. Ok...... And you Little sweetness, you are going to stay with me every second. I know how much of handful you can be. " I said .
"Ok Mika" Alicia said while yawning. It was already 12 am . Alicia has a very strict routine of getting up early and sleeping early. She was still awake because of me and I didn't like it.
"Hey little sweetness. It's past 12 go get some sleep tomorrow you have your college remember that. " I told her. She nodded, stood up , kissed Vanessa on her cheek, then came towards me and kissed me, then kissed Damon on our cheeks. Wishing her good night to every one she went up the stairs , to her room and closed the door behind her. I sighed.
"Mika I am asking you this again , are sure about going through with this? " Vanessa asked.
"Don't worry. I know what I am doing. I know you are worried and will always worry but I assure you that we both be back safely. " I assured her.
"Ok then. I am also going to sleep. Good night. " Vanessa replied.
"Good night Vanessa. " I said, and she went to her room.
Now only Damon and I were left. He was not happy with my decision. I don't know what he was feeling but I know that he is dissatisfied.
" Well I guess I should also be leaving then. I'll see you tomorrow then. " He said not looking in the eye, not even kissing me good bye. He got up and turned to leave. I felt hurt. He felt hurt too I guess that's why he is behaving like this.
"Something is not right. Stop Mika. " Skoll shouted in my head.
"Damon" I called him out. He halted in his place.
"Don't go" I said standing up from my place and holding his arm.
"What do you mean? " He asked without turning back.
"Will... Will... Will y-you stay tonight with me? " I told him shyly. He turned back with wide eyes. I pulled him back to the large sofa and made him sit . I myself then sat on his lap. He stared me the whole time, comprehensing the situation. My hands went up to his tie, poking and playing with it not looking him in eye,while I said, "I know that you are not happy about my decision, but I promise you that will be back without a scratch. And I promise that I will definitely be back. " Listening to me he held my hand in his, raising my head by the chin to his eye level by other and said, "I am not worried about your safety, in the past few months I have known enough to understand that you can take care of yourself and you don't need anyone in that field, but..... Rather I am worried that this is last time I will be seeing you. " Looking in his beautiful eyes I saw fear and anxiety for loosing me. So I asked, "what do you mean? "
"What... What if you find your mate there? " He replied with a question . That question made me speechless. It made fearful too. What if? No... No... I cannot let this happen.
"Skoll are you ok with Damon taking us? " I asked skoll in my head while Damon stared at me patiently, like memorizing my appearance.
"What do you mean taking us? " He asked.
"He is insecure about us. I don't want that, I think you don't want to loose us. I want to assure him that no matter what happens we will always be his. " I asked.
Skoll after thinking for a minute, nodded to my suggestion. I told him grateful I am for his permission.
"No matter what happens, I will always be yours Damon, always. " I said as I kissed him, with a tears in my eyes for the fear of the future.But today I will take what's mine and have it for only myself.

With this thought in my mind I kissed him with all I have , not hold back at all. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and explored it all. My hand circling his neck and caressing his hair from time to time. He leaned in, pressed me against his body not leaving a mm of space between us. His hand snaking their way from the top to my waist on my body, disheveling my clothes. Just as we parted feeling unable to breath I said , "Take us Damon, take us. Make us yours. " I smiled as our foreheads touched each other's. Without saying anything Damon started to may his from forehead to my lips, from my lips to my jaw, from my jawline to my neck and shoulder. Placing wet kisses and sucking my skin hard enough to leave his marks. To the evidence of his claim on me. I enjoyed it and so did surprisingly so did Skoll. Our enjoyment on Damon's touch made me sure that he is our mate.

His touch sending little electric like shocks to my body making my groin react to the touch. The feeling of pleasure sending me to heaven. I moaned. He grinned . I could feel his grin when he touched my skin with his lips. He suddenly pulled my sweatshirt off me , looking at my bare chest. My nipples erect. I could feel it. All the tnges all the sensation giving the feeling of ecstasy. He titled my head to my right to make a dark mark on the skin between my neck and shoulder. He then gently laid me down on the sofa , pulled his coat off and hovered over me. Biting me on my stomach gently ,then licking and sucking the spot. My hands slipping their way to the tie and untieing it, then opening the buttons on his shirt, while he is playing, sucking , pinching, biting and massaging my erect nipples. He bit me hard and I moaned loudly, which pulled me out of my trance and I said, "Damon... Ah... Huh... In... Take me inside... The room. Huh... Ahh.. Mmm... Not... Not here..... Ali.. Alicia or.... Or Vanessa could... Could here us... Please.. Mmmm.. Ah. " He nodded and pulled me up the sofa standing up on his feet himself. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist as if it was my instincts.