Chapter - 43 Mine

ALEX'S POV

I heeded to what Alicia told me and went back to the pack house. I freshened up, had a change of clothes from the gaudy uniform to a relaxing t-shirt and sweatpants. I barely slept during the 3 hrs of time that I have been away from HIM. I am just lying on my bed, dumbly staring at ceiling with nothing but HIM in my mind. HIS screams are still echoing in my ears, and I am not able to shake this feeling of dread from my heart.

There is knock on my door and I wonder who would be here at this hr. I get up from my bed, and ask who is it. "It's me boy." Came from the other side. Dad.I know why he is here. I walk up to the door and open it. Right now he looks more like a Father than a pack judge or the Former Alphaking. I move to the side to give him way. He walks in and I close the door behind us. He takes a seat on the couch in the room just opposite of my bed.

"Speak" He says and as if he is still the alpha I start speaking. "Mikael Eugene Wulfric is my mate." I start with the basics. "HIS wolf, Skoll is the long lost mate of my wolf. Mikael is his one true mate." I continued. " So all the stories are true about Hati and his wolf, Skoll you say is that  celestial lover, Mikael's wolf is that celestial lover?" Dad asks. I nod. " What is your plan now? He seems to remember nothing. "He says. "No, he remember some parts of their lives of that time. Alicia, the witch with him told me that he used to tell her stories of this. She told me that Mikael thinks of these memories as a forgotten part of Skoll's life.  He knows the their history as he has read that in some books of Salem witches." I say.

"So there no question to him  being the Royal Luna. Even if he is what he is today. The question is how are you going to convince him for that? As we look at the circumstances of today he is in no  mood of staying in the werewolf society, he doesn't want to. He doesn't even want to accept the mate bond. what are you going to do." He says. I find myself at a lack of words. "I don't know how, I just know that I have to. Its just not about me and Hati, if Mikael rejects us, he will forever stay in danger." I reply.

"Let me talk to Hati, I need to know the full story of this, He will explain better than you." He said. "Like seriously Dad. Why is everyone underestimating me today? Dammit." I kind of bark at the air. "Because starting from yesterday you have to do everything to prove that you are deserving of Hati being your wolf spirit." He said. I nodded. Then I let Hati took control. I closed my eyes and felt the color of my irises change from red to deep blue. When I opened my eyes I was in the back of Hati's mind. 

**********************************************************************************************

HATI'S POV

 Alex's father bows his head to show me respect. " You don't have to do this, I've told you this numerous times. Even if I am what you people think I am, Right now you are my father." I said. "Yes Hati. Without wasting time, I wanted to ask about yours and his condition right now." He said. 

"Yes, about Mikael. His Primordial spirit is incomplete, damaged and vulnerable right now. The reason for that is the powers that I possess. Giving me his powers to survive on earth and cursing The Moon Goddess needed him to burn his spirit so that the powers could be separated from him and be attached to me. The curse placed on The Moon Goddess was not any curse, Its a curse that makes the goddess to lose her grace, her glow, her powers. But after  she realised her mistake, she blessed both of us to reunite, and for Skoll to be born again. Skoll then forgave her, but a curse cannot be taken back, so its his power that is fueling the Moon Goddess. Gradually his primordial spirit has been gathering together to take a form again. Only when he has the part of his spirit that is with me, can he be complete, remember everything  and awaken The Moon Goddess' powers. Its just not about us, him coming back together with me is related to  balance of the world. He can't stay away." I explained.

"Hmm..... This is a very important matter. We just can't let him get away. one way or the other he has to came to you. Alex don't know what to do about this, do you have a way?" he asks. "I do actually, but it requires full cooperation of you and others. Will you do it?" I ask. "Just tell me what has to be done, I and all other will fully cooperate with you." He said. I place a hand on his shoulder pleased by him. 

"We have to do this in LA. We cannot convince him here, a place he hates. And I must say, he truly like from the bottom of his heart hates the wolves. The raping incident had left a heavy imprint on him, and with his father's ill treatment, it is a miracle that he still came back for the coronation. Alex has to prove himself as the perfect AlphaKing. He cannot do so if  his true mate rejects him. the pack will be incomplete if the true Luna do not accepts the pack. The others before him were never able to fully prove themselves because they were never able to find my true mate, though they were accepted because Mikael was not in existence. But that won't be the case for Alex. He won't be a good Alpha if he is not a good mate and in turn I will fail to protect him again." I said.

"He is mine, they both are. MINE. And  I will never let them go. I hope you understood what you have to do. Start the preparations." I finished.