Chapter - 38 the Evidences

ALEX'S POV

As sweet Mikael's voice is, HIS words are as heartbreaking. Anger is what I am mostly feeling right now. Anger on HIS father for abandoning him, Anger on Valentine for he did to my mate and Anger om myself for not being able to find him sooner. The reason I did not find HIM for so long was because I was searching only in the supernatural world and not the human world where he actually was.I am not moving an inch of myself, in fear of not knowing what I would do to his father. All I can see his father furious stature and HIS courage. He is answering every question with an unshakable confidence, showing no faults in HIS attitude.

HE is in the middle of saying something when the head of investigations department burst in saying that he has results of the crime scene. His words are very important right now for Mikael to be proven correct, which is kind of good. What is not good about Mikael being right will put the label of Defiled on HIM and it will make it difficult for HIM to be accepted as the Royal Luna. Christian with 10 more wolves and 2 witches make up the Investigation department. They deal with the crimes done by supernatural being done globally. IF someone be fast enough and  perfectly accurate with their work, its them. "Everyone is  eagerly waiting for what your investigation says, Warrior Christian. Please enlighten us." Skylar says.

"Yes, your Majesty. Me and my team have thoroughly researched the place mentioned by Mr. Mikael here and found it to be a crime scene of sexual assault. Maya has scanned everything with her magic and she was able to create projections of every moment of crime. I request to call Maya if you want to have more clarification." Christian says. I nod at his words, and signals Skylar to do so. The next moment Skylar orders Chritian to call our pack witch Maya.

While waiting for Maya, I can hear the members of the councilmen whispering to each other and sounding like bees buzzing. "I would like to hear what my councilmen find interesting enough to talk about, while we are in the middle of discussing an important case." I speak. My words are followed by few coughs and few clearing of throats. "Nothing important Your Majesty." One of them speaks. "We were just curious as to why Your Majesty has so much interest in the case of an omega being assaulted as we don't find it worth all the personal attention given by your reverent self at all." Another one spoke. A laugh of sarcasm echoed in the room and all our attention was pulled towards its source.

Before anyone could speak again Maya entered the room. I must say that the members of the Department of Investigation has quite the habit of breaking the atmosphere of a situation. "Maya the pack witch and an investigator at the investigation department reports sir." She says. "Very well then lets continue and listen to whats more important right now gentlemen and ladies. Maya tell us what you found at the crime scene." I command. 

"Yes Your Majesty. First of all My Lord, the crime was preserved so well that it was hard to believe that it is actually 10 years old. The one who enchanted that place was a genius that I want to meet myself. That person is  an extraordinary personality. The crime scene was actually the same as Mr. Mikael here described. After scanning the whole place with my energy  I was able to create clear projections of how and at what time the crime took place. The accurate date of when the crime took place was 17th of January, 2013, a Sunday. The time was from around 7:30 pm in the evening to around 2:00 am in the middle of the night. Those projections that I have created with the carefully preserved crime scene serve as eye witness for it. We also found two wolf signatures, one of a 16 year old Omega and another of rogue Delta, wolf who was around 23 at that time and those signatures date back exactly 10 years. We also found blood samples on a tattered piece of cloth and some DNA samples were found on the alcohol bottles. Alcohol that were specifically made for werewolves. Now we just have to match the signatures and DNA samples with the said accused and the said victim." She explains.

Maya has given us a very detailed explanation, her investigation points that everything that Mikael has said is absolutely true. " heh......You even seduced a wolf older that yourself to fulfil your lust, I didn't knew you could steep so low. Thats disgraceful and disgusting. It would have been better if i had killed the moment you took your first breath in this world. that would have relieved this earth of a disgusting burden such as yourself............I don't understand how thick your skin is, how shameless can you be to be still alive what you did, after what happened. You should have killed yourself that day. I wish i didn't have a son such as you." Mr. Wulfric uttered and I snapped.

My hand raised in the air and I curled my hand, it looked as if I was holding something in my hand. Noise of MR. Wulfric's cough and his futile  gasps of air filled the room. I want kill him right now. His words are like acid to my ears, they stimulate myself to my core and my anger that was in my control after everything until now just slips out. He falls out his seat and continues to struggle. His eyes bulging out, his hands on his throat. His mate holding him with a panicked expression on her face. I change my focus from her to HIM. He is holding not a speck of emotion on his face, but looking carefully into his eyes will reveal the scorching hatred and anger he possess for HIS father. I keep Mr. Wulfric in a chock hold for a few more minutes, when I see my father who was asking me to keep my anger in control through his eyes. I listen to his advice and release my hold. the colour of Mr. Wulfric's return to him.

Everyone's eyes were focused on me, their fear and shock evident on their faces. I take a breadths to calm myself down a bit, which is fucking difficult at this particular moment. after regaining my demeanor I order Maya to match the energy signatures and DNA samples she found on the crime spot with the people involved. She nods and proceeds to take DNA and energy samples from Mikael. HE cooperates with every procedure very willingly, while others from his family were looking at him with concern, especially the witch who was his younger brother's mate, it felt as if Mikael has a special bond with her that is stronger than any other bond he has with his family. I was jealous by that bond, because I wanted to have a strong bond with HIM.

Maya completed taking the samples and was about to move out of the room when Mikael stopped her. "Before anything you do, I want you to match mine and Valentine's DNA samples with a 9 year old delta wolf with the name of Victor that was adopted into this pack 9 years back.  After the result are out there will be no need for anymore discussion." HIS words stabs a knife through my heart.