Chapter-31 Shit's About To Go Down

MIKAEL'S POV

"I was wondering how I can be so lucky to be given the chance of having the taste of the candy I was fortunate to have almost 10 years ago again! The Moon Goddess is overly blessing me today. " He said with grin on his face.

His words sent my nerves to frenzy. Anger, hatred, disgust, frustration were replacing my emotions of sorrow, regret and love. Skoll is slipping out of my control, bit by bit. Even though Skoll was not the direct victim to his actions,but he was even more offended than I ever was. He felt the regret of not being strong enough to protect me. He is in a dilemma of choosing His mate or me just because this fucker in front of me.Oh..... God. Do you really have to put all life changing aspects of mine in this one place, altogether?

His presence is not even on the list of last things I want to have right now and yet my fate has a superb way of kicking me in the butt with a grin. All I want now is to kill him. All I want now is to make him feel everything I felt all those years ago, everything I still feel. I want him to wake from horrible, soul wrecking nightmares just I did. I want him to feel depressing remorse on his actions. I want him to feel his dignity getting ripped away. I want him to feel all the humiliations I felt then. And he has the audacity to say these words to me right now.

Seeing that I am not saying anything his audacity reaches to another level as he dare to hook his fingers under my chin and comes closer, licking his lips. My anger is about to explode, but I keep it in myself, my eyes closed.
"Mika can we kill him? " Skoll is seeing red right now, all the emotions from before gone. He is trying to take over but still is restraining himself because of me. "I would love to do the same Skoll. " I tell him in my mind. We switch control in the blink of an eye. This guy won't see tomorrow's sun. I don't care if this is the Imperial pack or something, he is going to regret approaching me. I give full control to Skoll. It's about time my bottle of emotions explode.

*********************************************
SKOLL'S POV

Mika gave full control to me, ohhh.... This fucker is going off today. I am so eager now I can barely restrain myself from clipping his head off his body. I control myself.
"Not here. " I tell him and turn towards the boundary of the balcony and climb on it. Just before jumping I glance back at him and he catches the bait and smile at me. I jump down the balcony and run towards the forest behind the palace, followed by him. Too eager to die I guess. We run for about 2 mins before we come to a clearing. I checked the surroundings, there will be someone coming after us in no less than 10 mins. 10 mins is more than enough for me. He is standing just behind me. Just 2 steps away. He is good for a Delta wolf. He is fast.

"Good thing we came here. It would not be good to do it then n there at the balcony. It will be offending to our dear Alphaking, and I know it will not look good for a still single omega like you. It must've been good? Mm? Last time. That you want it again just like a whore. Hehe."
He says as takes a step forward, grazing a hand around my waistline and about to grope my butt, when I catch his hand. I can see his grin turn into confused look because of hightened sense. I turn around to look at him. I grip his hand tight, a bit too hard to hear crack from hand and hear him  scream bitch at me. I chuckle. I smile happy from seeing him in pain.

"The likes of you shouldn't exist. So I am going to clean you up. " I tell him and throw a puch at him. He tries to block the puch with his other arm. I hold that hand and twist it to the point of dislocation ,and throws him down an the ground. Another scream. By now the patrolling wolves must've known that something is amiss. All the more reason to finish this quickly. I step on him between his legs and press hard, then kicked him in his balls. I look down at him , and looks straight at me with dumbstruck expression.

"You underestimated me too much. I am not 16 anymore. " I say. I climb onto him and started throwing punches at his disgusting face. He protects his face with his hands, tries to stop me from punching him, but all his efforts are in vain. I continue too punch as hard as possible, like my life depends on it. In between those punches I feel Mika giving me more strength as his spirit matches my actions. I give it all to punching him, releasing my pent up anger and frustration. I needed a release and all the while his presence make me gag, I am thankful for his impeccable timing. After a series of punches his futile struggle stop and his hand fells on his sides, broken and unable to do anything.

It's red. Everything is red. I see red and so does Mika. Coincidentally it is a blood moon tonight. His face is swollen covered in blood, with a broken jaw and three broken teeth. Both the e0yes purple and swollen. Nose bleeding. I feel a bit released a bit. But I still have that killing intent in me. My hands wrap themselves around his throat and I press. I press enough to block his airways. Mika choking him with me. He struggles again coughing, choking. It's a beautiful site. Just a few more seconds and I will no longer have to breathe in the same air as him.

It's so pathetic. He is so pathetic. I don't even have to turn into my wolf form to kill him, to beat him. Ha ha.... He is about to die.

"MIKAEL EUGENE WULFRIC...... WHAT IN THE FUCKING HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? I hear Mr. Wulfric shout at me.