Chapter - 36 HIS Primordial Spirit

ALEX'S POV

In the midst of James and  his father bickering, I raise my eyes towards HIM. HE is halfway turned and just like that our eyes met for the briefest of moments. HE steals his eyes in the next moment and turns back, says something to the person in front of him. Just as HE is about to take a step forward James grabs his shoulder and whispers something and the three of them, HIM, the witch and James walks away. 

"Stop HIM Alex. he is going away.......if you won't then I will. I have waited for HIM for innumerable lives, and now that he is in front of me, I won't be able to wait anymore." Hati yells in my mind. "We cannot. Not yet. Didn't you here his words. this is not a normal situation of mates, HE hates our kind, even though HE is one of us. Stopping HIM now will be like forcing HIM to stay here,we don't want that, right?" I say. "Right"Hati replies. " What we have to do now is find out the truth. We need to know what happened, to make it right." I say. "hmm. I trust you Alex."He says.  

"Skylar send someone and try to make them stay for one more day. I cannot let HIM leave yet. " I command him through the pack link. He nods and moves to follow my orders.

Mr. Wulfric is left dumbstruck by James' reply, his eyes are wide open and mouth clenched. His jaws are twitching continuously, his body vibrating with rage. His aura, a  bit menacing. "I would love to know what you are so raged about, Mr. Wulfric?.........I want to know the exact meaning of the words spoken by both of your sons. You, your whole family and every one who accompanied you are to stay, and you must explain the meaning of all this." I commanded. My thoughts were in an array, I wanted to know all about HIM as soon as possible, what happened to HIM to have this kind of aloofness towards HIS mate, to me!!!

I look behind me to find that my father is ordering the warriors to take Valentine to the pack hospital and help the guest to retire. The celebration would have continued for the next couple of days, with a few more traditions for the future Queen, but now these rituals have to wait for HIM. In a few minutes the forest is cleared, all the guest gone, only the councilmen, my family,HIS family left. "We will continue this discussion in an hour in the meeting room." i commanded with a hint of Hati's alpha voice in mine. Everyone shuddered, including my father who was the king himself. heh... It was understandable, even I am unable to recognize my own voice. After all this, I definitely need a drink.

***********************************************************************************************

AN HOUR LATER

HE has not left my thoughts even for a second for the past hour, constantly agonizing me of the hatred I saw in his eyes for the wolves. Skylar said that it was quite difficult to make them stay after what happened. He said that HE only stayed because HE doesn't want to do anything with the wolves and that he will perform The Renunciation Ritual. If HE is ready to that then it is a possibility that he don't want to accept the mate bond and want to reject me.

"We cannot let HIM do that Alex. It will not lead to any good. Disasters will befall on this realm if HE rejects us." Hati says. "What do you mean by ' disasters will befall'? I asked him. " Alex HE is a cosmic entity, even more powerful than me. All my powers are his gift to me. Well not all, but most of them. The ones that makes us the supreme in this realm. You know that when The Moon Goddess cursed me, He burnt His soul, HIS primordial spirit to give these powers, to protect me from the curse. most part of HIS soul was burnt and lost to the cosmos, probably to the different suns and the all the stars in this universe and the other. This happened because he is meant to devour them all at the time of every apocalypse, at the time of every birth of this universe and other. HIS destiny is attached to them. " He explains.

"But when HE gave me HIS powers , a part of HIS primordial spirit merged with mine, that is why I can control those powers so smoothly as if they are mine. So if he doesn't accept the  mate bond with us, HIS soul will remain incomplete, vulnerable and prone to getting lost from this cosmos. If something happens to HIM now HE will truly die, with no chance of rebirth as HIS
soul will stop to exist. HE is able to take birth is because HIS primordial spirit has finally been gathered together. until the part of HIS spirit that is merged with me, is sent to HIM, he won't remember anything that has happened between us. I have sensed the status of HIS primordial spirit, it is strong, very strong but still vulnerable. If HE dies with an incomplete spirit, HE will be lost forever, never to be able to revive again. If that happens, their will be a huge void in the cosmos, a huge imbalance, because their will be no one to devour the cosmos or to create it again." He finishes.

"Wow .......that is hell lot of information to absorb.........Hati, what will happen to the powers you possess, when HIS primordial spirit is separated from us?" I ask."This.... I can't guess much about it, they may go away with HIS spirit, they may stay if HIS spirit wants that."He replies. "Mmm.......... Well I don't care about the powers much, I just want HIM. I don't want whatever you said not to happen. Your words sounds terrifying and horrible." I say. I feel Hati nod his head in my mind. I continue to think how will I handle this situation, when I hear the knock. "Come in" I say. Skylar enters. "Everyone is summoned in the meeting room. The councilmen, the members of Moonlight Pack, Former Alphaking and Former Royal beta and Mr. Greywind has asked for Iris to be present there too be she is soon to be the new Royal Luna. The people  involved in today's incident are also present. Just as you asked." He informs me. I nod at him and we move towards the meeting room.

The walk was short, the meeting room was just a few doors down the hall where I was just now, we both reached it in a moment. The door opens and I find everyone where they are supposed to be. The seats surrounding the long table in the centre are occupied by the ones summoned here. The councilmen occupying the seats on left of the main seat, leaving the seat next to mine empty for the Luna. The ones on the right occupied by my father, his beta, Alpha and Luna of the The Moonlight pack, and other members respectively. the seat next to me on the right is also empty for Skylar. My expression turns a mixture of emotions when I look at HIS face. The joy of having HIM near me, the confusion of HIS actions, the hatred towards HIS rapist and more. I walk towards the head seat followed by Skylar and we both take our take places. Anticipations of what will happen in this meeting room evident on everyone's face except for one, one was void of expressions.