Chapter - 39 The Verdict

(VICTOR) I imagine Victor like this but a little younger. he has heterochromia, the colour of his irises are exactly like in the picture. His looks are inherited from Mikael.

MIKAEL'S POV

The mention of Victor has everyone in surprise. I feel like the worst person possible to be using his own child for personal gain. I mentioned him deliberately. The Alphaking is my one true mate, but accepting the bond means leaving everything that I have in the human world behind, like truly quitting everything that I have built there for the past 12 years. Leaving my career as an actor. Leaving the friends that I have there, leaving the Lux that I and Vanessa have created and leaving Damon. Leaving all that to end up just as a mate for someone, even if he is the Alphaking. I can feel my heart wrench at the thought of rejecting the mate bond. Even thinking it is painful and suffocating. How would it feel to actually do it. But leaving my life that is somewhat like that of a human there and becoming the Royal , be caged in this place, in this society of werewolves is suffocating enough to stop my breathing. NO.........NO AT ALL. I won't let it happen.

I can feel the Alphaking staring at me, trying to contemplate my thoughts, my actions. He knows my actions are basically closing every possible door that could lead me to the position of The Royal Luna, the Queen of all werewolves. But that is exactly what I want. I know how this world works. Someone like me is basically an outcast and an outcast cannot become the queen. No man, No ego will allow me to rise from my current status to something higher. So.....If I cannot rise higher then I will use my status to my advantage. They won't want me to rise, so I won't dare to think of rising. I will stand on my ground, like a stubborn little brat.

I look at HIM, non verbally saying, " Don't look at me like that, like my words, my actions are going to pull us apart. We were not together in the first place. If my status didn't affect you, then why haven't you told anyone about us. The longer you wait, the more I'll try to keep us apart." As if my words were understood, HIS expression changed to a guilty one. Like he never thought it that way, like He felt his mistake. But the expression is doing nothing to me. I cannot deny the fact that I am absolutely mesmerized by HIM,  by HIS presence. I can sense feelings that has started to kindle in my heart for HIM, that is the reason I had wanted to leave here as soon as possible. The dreadful emotion that I had been feeling since earlier today was a premonition for this  very moment.

By the time when we both have been conversing non verbally, The Royal beta have sent Maya, the investigator to match the samples. It has been a few minutes since she has left. "Brother? is it true? This boy, this Victor, is he actually your son?" Shawn asked me this time. I don't why I was only expecting James to be the one asking questions, it feels a little good that he is also interested about what happened. "He is a result of a non consensual act. I hate that he is a result of such an act and yet he is my son, a son that I love more than I hate the the act. Even if I was never the one who brought him up, from the moment he was born I knew that I love him, my wolf loves him even more." I say. My words are for Shawn only, no one deserves to know about theses feelings, absolutely no one. My voice is low enough so that no one else can hear me, not even HIM.

At this point of time, Maya enters the room again and probably with results of the testing. I am grateful to the people present here who chose to be silent up until now for whatever their reasons be. Some may find it worthless to speak anything, some may not want o say anything up until everything clears up. "My lord, I have the results. The blood found on the crime scene belongs to Mr. Mikael here. The DNA found on the alcohol bottles belongs to delta warrior Valentine. The werewolf energy signatures found there also belong to both of them. And........And the DNA of the young wolf mentioned by Mr. Mikael also matches 99.99% with both of them. Victor is the biological son of Mikael and Valentine. The investigations done proves that delta Warrior committed the grave sin of raping an underage omega and the most undeniable proof of the deed is their son Victor. All the accusations are true." She ends her words here, followed by clearing her throat. 

Since HE and I are fated to be mates I can sense some of his feelings, guess what HE may feeling, and for now all HE can feel is dread. Dread because HE thinks that all this is an obstacle that is between us like concrete wall. HE is not happy at all. HE is upset with everything."If I may be audacious, I would like to meet the person who preserved the crime for 10 years." Maya says, she sounds as if a mouse is squeaking. " The one who preserved the scene is someone who has a very low image for wolves and for those who associate with them. She is also a witch like you. I'll inform her of your curiosities and the desire to meet her. If she wants to she will contact you." I tell her. HIS emotions are all over the place, as if HE chooses not to control them. To make me feel HIS need for us, and making it even more painful for me to continue my actions.

"All the evidences proof that Delta Warrior Valentine is a criminal.  When he recovers he will be stripped of his position and will be kicked out of the pack to turn into a rogue, to be hunted for the rest of his life as an rogue and as a criminal. His profile will be sent to every pack and it will be banned for him to join another pack. He will forever be a rogue and die as one." The former Alphaking speaks. Everyone agrees at his words. "The victim here, the omega of the Moonlight pack who suffered so much, we ask him for his forgiveness for the justice  was very late. He gains the special privilege of asking anything that he wants. Whatever he asks for will be granted with any obstructions." he speaks again and as if  his words brought the hypnotized Alphaking back to the reality, HE sort of yells at HIS father, "What did you just say dad? why did you even say it?"