Chapter - 42 There is a way

ALEX'S POV

Its has been 8 hrs now, since the ritual. HE has been out and sleeping this whole time.  Just after the 14 lightening strike, Mikael passed out. We took HIM to the Pack hospital. Alicia came in as soon as HE was admitted. She had an argument with the doctors about how to stabilize Mikael in that situation. HE was filled with lightening energy after the ritual that nascent energy inside in HIM  and it had to be process so that the energy does not harm HIM. 

The argument ended with Alicia winning. So she has been doing some spells here, some spells there to keep Mikael stable. I have been beside HIM since earlier, not leaving him even for a second. Alicia asked me to leave but I didn't. I have not even left him so that I could freshen up. I have been staring at him non stop, as if he could wake up at any moment. " He is not going to wake up any time soon." Alicia said. I looked at her. "When will he be up then?" I asked. "It will take him at least 36 hrs more to recover from the damages that he suffered. And as soon as he will be up we will leave." She said. My insides are churned upside down at the thought of HIM leaving.

"As much as I have observed HIM, HE dots on you especially. You could have stopped HIM. HE may have listened to you." I told her, my tone especially rough, rude and commanding. "Your Alpha tone does not have any effect on me. My power is way more than you can ever imagine......about me stopping him? Why should I stop HIM from doing anything HE wants. Its HIS decision." She said. " Can't you see HIM suffering now from the decisions he made?" I reply annoyed. "Momentary suffering is worth a lifetime of peace." She said without a second of hesitation. Feels as if I am talking to Mikael. Her determination is same as of HIS.

"So you are saying being with me is not peace for HIM. I am HIS mate.I am meant to be with HIM. he is meant to be with me. Moon Goddess has decided it this way." I am saying whatever comes to my mind without even thinking the depth of her words. " So you are saying that HE should leave everything HE has in the human world in LA and come to you, just because you are wired with HIM, whether HE wants it or not? You want HIM to quit the HIS job, HIS career as an actor that HE loves so much just for you?Is that what you want?  HIM being tied to you for the rest of his life, losing his freedom. That is what you want. And isn't it the curse of the Moon Goddess the root reason for all HIS suffering?" She asks. So she knows it all.

 I don't know what to say now. She is right after all. Becoming my mate is what most omegas desire, but to HIM its nothing more than a cage. He has a whole life there, that he built up himself from scratch. Who would want to leave something they created with their blood, sweat and tears? Another point is that The Moon Goddess is the one to be blamed. "Hati, have you blamed her all this time?" I ask in my mind. "Maybe sometimes in the beginning. But not anymore, even if she is the root cause of everything." he said. 

"I don't want any of those things at all. I just want to be with him. That's is all." I muttered, hanging my down in my hands. "Is there no way for that to happen?" I ask her helplessly. "Maybe there is a way for you." She said. I looked up at her, hope reignited in my heart. "Really? Or are you just teasing me?" I say. "No I have no intention of teasing you. There is a way. But it requires you to completely understand his point of view. Look you are the Alphaking right, but do you really think that you have done something in this life to deserve this position or the honor that comes with it?" I am dumbstruck by these words. Is she trying to help me or telling me that i am not worthy enough to be the Alphaking. She is mocking me on my face.

"No, I absolutely did nothing to deserve that. It is only my  dumb luck." She is looking at me with one of her brows cocked. "Good, you know your reality. So to Mika, that is not the case with HIM. All of HIS life HE has worked very hard to achieve whatever he wanted. HE doesn't believe that a fruit from the success tree would fall automatically in HIS lap. HE believes that you have work for it. Likewise You have to work hard to win HIS trust, HIS love, or HE HIMSELF. So now think what you can do for HIM to make HIM realize that you are nothing like werewolves he hates so much." She said that and then started to exit the room.

When she is near the door she stops and turns halfway, " You should rest for a bit. HE is stable. The Ritual was a success. HE is a rogue for now. otherwise HE is perfectly fine. He will recover soon so you should help yourself now" and she left after uttering those words. "Honestly, she is right. It is your dumb luck that you were born in this family and as the eldest son. you should be grateful for everything that comes with this position and powers and strive hard to become worthy of HIM." Hati mocked me.

" Wow, now  you too. whose side are you on?" I ask. "HIS" he says without hesitation. I laugh out  loud. "Me too mate, Me too" I said