Chapter - 24 Clothes

( THE CLOTHES THAT MIKAEL WILL WEAR)

MIKAEL'S POV

As I stared the clothes that were brought in by the designer , I felt really disappointed. What Alicia told me about clothes not being what I would prefer to were and also not being my size was right. Ugh.... I was so frustrated by looking at those pale coloured, flowery flowery and delicate looking tuxedos for omegas. Like hell I was going to wear something like this. I am THE LUCIFER, THE FUCKING DEVIL of HOLLYWOOD. Devil don't wear flowers at all, he especially don't like pale shades of colours. Huff........ My day just got more frustrating. First no contact with Skoll, second no nightmare and waking up late today and now this.

I looked at the clothes hanging on the stands, no doubt they were beautiful and befitting a normal omega who is timid, shy and submissive. The designer who made these clothes was excellent at his/her job, just that his/her work was not my style, plus the clothes were not my size. I was taller and with a more muscles on my body than normal omega werewolves. A result of being born into an all alpha family with strong alpha genes that had been passed down by our ancestors for centuries. And so for being different, my parents are to blamed.
I saw everyone else choose clothes for themselves , go to the changing room and try them out. One by one everyone even Alicia had a dress to wear at ceremony, as I sat next my Grand mother.

"You didn't find something for you?" Maria asked. I shook my head indicating no as I took a deep sigh.
"Well then wait up here I'll get you something. " She said and i nodded. Then she stood up from her seat and vanished in the corridors that lead to her room. Alicia came to me wearing an off shoulder red gown followed by James in a black suit with red tie and cuffs to match with Alicia's dress.
"So.... How do I look? " Alicia asked.
"Beautiful like an angel. " I replied with a smile. She was beautiful.
"And what about me? How do I look? " James asked me coming to Alicia's side , to give me a look of himself.
" Good, you look good. But still you can't beat me. " I said nonchalantly with a smirk.
"Exactly my Mika is the best. " Alicia shouted half hugging me, we three started laughing. I could see Mr. Wulfric and his wife stealing glances of us. Mr. Wulfric had a resentful look and Mrs. Wulfric was as always, like she wanted to say something but couldn't. I felt pity for her. No matter what happened, she is my mother, she gave birth to me, but nothing can change the fact she is weak for an alpha werewolf. She is submissive and timid enough to let her mate do anything and everything he wants. I looked away from them and focused on the people in front of me. After a minute or two I saw Maria coming to the hall with something in her hand.

"Here.... You try this. " Maria said placing the bag into my hands.
"What's this? " I asked.
"Just try first." She said as she pulled me up from my seat and shoved me into one of the trial rooms.

Standing inside the room I opened the bag and saw a suit in it. I wear it and come out of the room. The moment I step out of the room I feel everyone's eyes on me. Most of them were filled with adoration except one pair. Those eyes had shock and disgust in them. I just walked towards Maria without giving a second thought.

"Ohhh... Mika you look absolutely stunning in this. They fit you perfectly. " She said gasping with excitement.
"Thank you...... But whose clothes are these? " I asked.
"These are your grandfather's. You're just like him. You have the most similarities with him. Not even my son looks like him. " Maria replied.
"My grandfather's!!!"
"Our grandfather's!!! "
"His grandfather's!!!"
I, James and Alicia said at the time.
"Yes." Maria said.
"That's the reason why Mr. Wulfric is staring at me like this way. " I said moving a but sideways to let Maria have a good look at my supposed father.
"Ugh.... My son is a joker, an idiot. Don't pay attention to him........... This tux is the one your grandfather wore on his ascension ceremony. When he was given the title of the Alpha of this pack by your great - grandfather. He ws a bit skinny in his earlier days. " Maria said.
The four of us were enjoying ourselves when Mr. Wulfric announced that we will leave in an hour or so .

The Blessed Moon is a destination atleast 2 and half hours away. The ceremony will take place a midnight so all the invited guest are expected to arrive till 9 pm in evening. After listening to Mr. Wulfric's announcement we all dispersed to our rooms to get ready properly. The moment I entered my room I started packing my stuff, there wasn't much to begin with. This ugly pit of bad feeling was growing bigger with every minute and with the repelling scent of werewolves have been messing with me from the point of arrival. I was almost done with my stuff and was going to give a call to Alicia when I smelled her and James making their way to my room.

"Come in. " I said when they reached the front of the door of my room. Hearing from me they came in.
"You packing your stuff Mika? " Alicia asked.
"We will be leaving right after the ceremony. So I want you to pack your bags too. " I told her while grabbing her right shoulder.
"So suddenly, what happened? " She asked me while stealing a glance from James.
"I know it's sudden. I told you in the morning about Skoll not responding and the terrible feeling that I am having. Well he is still not responding and so that pit of bad feeling in growing more. I want us to be gone from this place as soon as possible. " I replied.