Chapter - 9 Life

Mikael's POV

After the truth was out it was like a Boulder that was on my heart for years has now vanished. Both Skoll and I were feeling light. I put my clothes back on, then I and Damon went inside the lake house and went to sleep cuddling each other in the bedroom. The lake house was a worm and cozy place to be in. I like it here very much.

The morning came and we both woke up by sunbeams entering in the room and trying to wake us up. We both woke up into each other's arms and kissed the morning kiss. Today was a new day for both our lives but it was much more. It was a start of something that I had kept away from myself in the past years. I started my career very early at the age of 19. Being the favorite of the owner of the biggest company in the entertainment circle has its own perks. My training was by the best and I was offered very insightful roles. I had never been in a relationship before, to the world I was the perfect image of invincibility in this field. Numerous attempts to ruin my reputation were done, numerous attempts to somehow connect me with some scandal were made but I have kept my record clean with all my might. The relation that the world knew was that Vanessa and Alicia were my sisters and I was the Godfather of Dean Collin Joe's grandkid.

This was all that media ever had on me concerning my personal life. Now that I had accept Damon's proposal I was going to have another relationship. I don't know that I was ready or not so Damon and I decision to keep it a secret and not to let it out to the world till we decide to actually get married. We decided to date first to get to know more about each other and also keep my true self a secret too to Damon's family. I was definitely not ready to let such big secret out to more people.

"Gooooood moooorrrrnnniiinnnggggg Miikaaaaaa" Skoll shouted in my head, so loud, I flinched.
"Fuck you Skoll ,could you stop doing that. That hurts! " I screamed at him.
This is Skoll's way of waking me up. This happens when I don't wake up at 4 am in the morning due to that nightmare, Skoll takes it upon himself to get me up and walking to our bathroom. I don't need an alarm clock, I have a personal 'Wake me up ' machine in my head.

Damon seem to have seen me flinching and dazing when he shook me and asked, "hey you okay? " I was pulled out of my talk with Skoll shot my eyes upon him , he looked so good the sunlight dancing on his face. I laughed and said, "it's nothing, just that damned wolf. Skoll always does that to, screaming good morning in my head to get me up. "
" Hey no bad words, I just like to get up early with the sun. "Skoll said.
" Yeah.... Yeah. "I replied to him.
Damon made an oh face and kissed me on my forehead.
" Let's get up then. " He said getting out of the bed.
I nodded in agreement. Yesterday was my last free day. From today I was going to get busy again for my new web drama The First. This show was a costume period drama that in which I had to wear the ancient traditional dresses and practice Martial arts , horse riding, sword fighting and many more things. Today was the day when training for this show was going to start. The director had told the actors about this beforehand and only those who agreed on taking this training were casted for the show.

As I spend my heat periods here the lake house us forever filled with daily need items. Vanessa's magic helps to keeps this place up to use at any moment of emergency. We both got out of bed and did our morning routines, showered and got ready to get to work. Damon had already called his assistant to get him clothes here. Till he got ready I made breakfast for us. We ate our breakfast and parted ways to go to our work.

Time skip
*********************************************

It's been 3 months since that day. Our relationship is still under the covers and away from the paparazzis. Everything is going on fine. Everyone is happy with our decision. In the past 3 months I and Damon got more close to each other. Visiting secretly when the other is working. I got to know that the cold, aloof and handsome hotelier Damon Collin is not as cold as he may seem. The cold face that keeps his employees in check becomes the most cutest one when he is with me. One thing that is common in us that is we both love painting. Whenever we are free and spend time with each other we would paint. The store in our homes were now filled with paintings that we made together.

The training for the shooting of The First was still going on. First phase of the training was over. We had atleast a month of break  before the second phase starts. So I had this whole month for myself, and i started spending most of this month by being with Damon. Apparently The business with the bar Lux was going very good and smooth, without any fights that usually happens in the bar for that was reserved for common people. Vanessa was very relaxed and cheerful these past few days. Alicia had won the best actors award in her college for her role.

Our lives was going very nicely or to say too nicely. I was happy, very happy. But sometimes this peacefulness in my life felt like the quiet before the coming of a storm. It felt like the backing of ocean waves before they hit the land after becoming the waves of tsunami, more that 30 kms high.

I was sitting in the drawing room reading scripts sent over by many directors to choose to work with after the shooting for The first is done. I had a glass of wine in my hand and was sipping through it every now and then, when my phone kept at the stand beside the sofa I was sitting on rang. Ring.... Ring.... Ring... I ignored it for the first time and it stopped ringing after a few moments. But it rang again. I ignored it again, and it rang again. I was fed up by the ringing so I answered in hopes to get it over with when I heard the voice on the other of the call.
" Mikael? ...... Mikael is it you? " The awkwardly familiar voice spoke.
"Mother? " I replied after a moment of realization, as I looked at my phone to check if I was having hallucinations, but no the phone showed the exact same no.  my mother had when my parents sent me away and that was the storm that I was having intuitions about.