Lee Suhyeok.

In this story You are Han Y/n.

Summary: a zombie apocalypse suddenly breaks out during lunch, and Suhyeok accidentally leaves his girlfriend behind as he saved Nam-ra and while he thought his girlfriend was gone.. she was now a hambie with the person he never thought she would form a friendship with, Yoon Gwi-Nam.

Contains
Angst
Gay stuff💀

I am bisexual, and so is the reader in this chapter so if you feel uncomfortable and are straight you are free to leave and read the other chapters<333

——————————————————————————————————————————————

It was currently lunch as Y/n sat next to the girls with Suhyeok at the table infront of them, when suddenly screaming and crying was coming from the hallway as kids closed the glass doors of the cafeteria there seemed to be.. bloodied people?

The glasz then broke as they spread out in the cafeteria while Y/n got up looking around for her friends that were no longer with her someone accidentally kicked her leg making her wince in pain as she turned to look at Suhyeok's table he was no longer there and she saw them at a window and they were all getting out

Y/n
"Wait! Im right here..."

She said as she tried to get up but her leg hurt too much she then felt someone grab her and pull her under an Iron table and she looked to see, Yoon Gwi-Nam.

Meanwhile with the others.

As everybody calmed down from running and they were sure the doors were locked and they were safe Suhyeok then realized something,
Y/n wasn't with them.

Suhyeok
"Shit, shit shit shit! Y/n's not here! I have to go back for her"

Cheongsan
"Hey, hey! No, Y/n is smart and really strong! Im sure she'll be fine"

Gyeong-su
"What? She's my little sister! Im going back with Suhyeok."

Na-yeon
"Fine then! Go out there, you're gonna die anyways you fucker!"

Gyeong-su
"Fuck, did you just call me a fucker? Huh, fucker?"

Gyeong-su and Na-yeon had started to argue as Suhyeok sighed as he looked over at Her, Nam-ra.

He then smiled lovingly at her but he sighed feeling guilty as he thought about Y/n, how could he have left her there..?

Meanwhile, in the cafeteria.

Y/n sobbed shakily as Gwi-Nam pushed one if the guys out as he was getting eaten by zombies he then took the lunch lady and used her as a shield as zombies tried to bite him.

He then grabbed the knife slashing all of the zombies throats as he grabbed Y/n by the waist as he carried her into a classroom as she sobbed.

Gwi-Nam then looked at her about to
tell her to shut up but realized she was having a panic attack.

he then went to her and tried his best to comfort her, after all he was never good at comfort as he never received it.

Time skip to the library scene.

As Cheongsan ran out of the library he saw
Y/n! He then grabbed her wrist.