Lee Cheong-San.

This is a mommy kink for Cheong-San.

Contains
Cockwarming
Cursing
Mommy kink

Summary: Y/n has been trying to get her boyfriend to do his homework.. but of course, he wanted to be inside her for it.

——————————————————————-
{Homework.}
Nobody's Pov.

Y/n had been trying all day to get her boyfriend, Cheong-San to do his homework, but of course, he refuses over and over again until she had enough and just asked him what it would take for him to do his homework. his answer wasn't exactly what Y/n expected.

"Inside."

"what?"

"if I do my homework, I have to be inside you while I do it."

"holy shit-- fine."

and so, here they were, Cheong-San balls deep in his girlfriend's cunt as he tried his hardest to focus on the schoolwork in front of him, but he could only whine out, wanting to move.

"mommy.."

"no. I did what you asked, you can move once you-- ah"

Y/n slightly moaned as Cheong-San moved a little making him whine into the crook of her neck.

"But mommy--"

"no-- stop grinding! Cheong-San, you can move, and do whatever you want after you finish that. but for, I need you to be good for me baby, okay? finish your schoolwork and we can do it as long as you want."

Y/n then gave him a quick kiss on his lips as he sighed heavily turning his attention back to the homework in front of him, once again trying his hardest to focus on it.

"mean mommy."