Jealousy.

Soo I've decided I'll be making these when i don't feel like writing a long ass chapter<3

——————————————————————————————————————————————

Cheong-San
-he doesn't get jealous often but when he does its not too bad.

-he would just come up to you and start kissing on your neck as he whispered that he didn't like the person you were talking to.

-and if you just shoo him off he would just roll his eyes before he grabs your waist looking at the person you were talking to.

-following with,

-' 'lets go BABE. Im getting bored' '

Or

-' 'you're right MY GIRLFRIEND is very beautiful, but were leaving now bye.' '

-overall embarrassing.

Gwi-Nam
-now.. wtf girl. If his status around the school isn't a warning, baby idk what is💀

-you'd dare make him jealous? No no no! He can't have his girlfriend "whoring around"

-and so he would just, make out with you right in-front of them just— shamelessly.

-prepare the wheelchair for when he gets both of you alone cause you my darling are FUCKED literally.

Suhyeok
-now ive already made an imagine for him being jealous but, here you go anyways.

-he would just be quiet the whole day but boi when you're alone wtf.

-you're gonna be going to school with 10++ Hickeys lmao and when he does see you talking with some other guy again, babe.

-hickeys wont be the only thing you get from him💀

Tw⚠️ mommy kink bc I haven't had enough of writing him with a mommy kink💀

Gyeong-Su
-now ya see i see this sassy king as a sub so uh damn if you're not into that goodbye and read the others after this one

-he would get all annoyed and would walk up to you guys as he hugs you from behind and when the guy says something he doesn't like he just straight up gives him sarcastic remarks.

-will try to get you away from the dude as he whines into your ear talking about how he doesn't like the guy you're talking to et et etc.

-will be clinging onto you more than usual and would definitely be begging you to let him fuck you 😃

(i'll be making a normal one and a mommy kink one)

normal
Joon-yeong
-well he wouldn't really care, he trusts you.

-although if the person does get too touchy and annoying for his liking he will be stepping in and making smartass remarks knowing the dude was dumb enough to not know the answer to his questions.

-he enjoys tormenting the shit out the stupid person talking to you by asking them impossible questions only a smart person like him and Nam-ra could answer.

-overall an asshole to the person and really sarcastic lmao constantly asking them "are you sure that's your answer?"

-ends up intimidating the guy away.

mommy kink

-well tbh he would get super annoyed and would ignore you all day.

-would just be a straight up brat and then at the end of the day when you ask him 'what's wrong' will just burst into tears and shoves his face into your boobs and would just SOB.

-will be needing all your love and reassurance.

Wujin
-now.. he's a different case ngl

-would either start a fight with the dude or glare at him while he hugs you from behind.

-yeah im taking the second option lmao alright, now he would be a cocky little shit ngl so its not exactly shocking when he just comes up behind you and starts being all lovey dovey with you infront of that guy you were talking to.

-he would be smirking cockily at the dude while hes walking away and when that guy is gone soft bby comes back and tells you about how he doesn't like that guy.

did i forget anyone?? lemme know so ill make a pt 2</33 and i am currently writing that Gwi-Nam smut request and the Joon-Yeong mommy kink is also being written so stay tuned for it, bye!!