Lee Suhyeok.

This is the Suhyeok mommy kink request.

————————————————————————

Y/n and her friends were currently stuck in a zombie apocalypse, In school. Un fucking believe-able. As they discussed on getting a phone before everyone except Suhyeok then turned to Y/n making her raise a brow.

Y/n
' 'why is everyone suddenly staring at me?' '

Y/n crossed her arms as she gave them a wtf look as Cheong-San sighed.

Cheong-San
' 'Y/n.. you're a runner, right?' '

Y/n then nodded as Suhyeok had realized where it was going.

Cheong-San
' 'um.. i know you have an extra phone somewhere in the classroom, but you hide things too well and.. well—' '

Y/n
' 'so you're asking me to go outside and get it? Okay.' '

Suhyeok
' 'what? No!' '

Y/n then sighed as she grabbed Suhyeok and went into the other room as she closed the door behind them.

Y/n
' 'Suhyeok, we need to get the hell out of here, I'll be fine.' '

Suhyeok
' 'no, mommy please dont go! You could get bitten please i dont wanna lose you..' '

Y/n was about to speak before Suhyeok then sighed and hugged her tightly keeping her in place as he then locked the door shocking everyone outside. They all started shouting "Suhyeok open the door" as it attracted the zombies, Ms. Park then told them to quiet down as she then grabbed the key to the room and opened it only to see Suhyeok holding on to Y/n tightly as she tried to get out of his strong grip.

Y/n
' 'Suhyeok let me go!' '

Suhyeok
' 'no, please just stay mommy, please!!' '

Everyone sighed a breath of relief as Y/n finally got out of his grasp and sighed heavily and crossed her arms.

Y/n
' 'Suhyeok! God— I'll be fine, Just.. stop.' '

Suhyeok then looked at her with a sad expression on his face as he sighed and walked out after she did and sat down in the corner making Y/n look at him guilt overcoming her. But she had to. It was the only way he would let her go. Everyone then discussed who would go and what the plan was, and of course Y/n had volunteered. She then sighed as she stood up and fixed her uniform and put her hair in a bun.

On-Jo
' 'Y/n/n.. are you sure about this? I mean—' '

Y/n
' 'On-Jo don't worry about me, okay? I'll be fine.' '

She smiled softly at her making On-Jo hesitantly nod her head. Y/n opened the door carefully and made a run for it as she aimed for their classroom.

After...

Y/n ran as quickly as she could as she was carrying three bags and she had put the phone in her bag and banged on the door as everyone then looked at her in relief and opened the door immediately as she got in. Na-Yeon then stared at her arm as it had blood.

Na-Yeo
' 'your arm is bleeding.. you-! You were hitten weren't you?!' '

Y/n
' 'what?? No—' '

Na-Yeon then quickly grabbed everything from Y/n as she then pushed her into the other room making Y/n roll her eyes in annoyance as Na-Yeon hadn't given her the chance to explain she had only gotten that from broken glass and it was her very own blood. She had made sure to cover the injury properly as it wouldn't get infected, but of course Na-Yeon hadn't given her the chance to explain and panicked.

Suhyeok then looked at her as he was about to cry, well that was before she had opened the door and went out and showed her injury explaining how she had gotten it.

Y/n
' 'and besides, the zombies were like five feet away from me. Im a runner! Who the hell do you think you are to think that i would get out-runned by mindless.. things.' '

Suhyeok then sighed in relief as he sobbed into the crook of her neck making Y/n sigh as she gave everyone an apologetic look and went back into the other room as the others then went back to other activities to give the couple space. Y/n sighed as Suhyeok then sat on her lap and hugged her tightly.

Y/n
' 'Suhyeok.. I'm sorry. Okay? I knew making you feel like that would of been the only way for you to let me go. But mommy's here now, don't cry sweet boy..' '

Suhyeok then looked at her as he suddenly kissed her for a good two minutes before he had pulled away as he spoke in a hoarse voice giving away the fact he was most definitely crying.

Suhyeok
' 'mommy don't leave me again please. I don't know what i would do if something actually happened to you— i was terrified when you sprinted out the door and the zombies had ran after you!!' '

He sobbed out on her chest as she could only sigh and listen to his ranting, after all she had been a rude mommy to him since the entire apocalypse had started, she figured she would have to be appreciative to him.. even if it was the last thing she would do in this god forsaken zombie apocalypse.

"Do whatever you want honey, mommy truly has been neglecting you hm?"