Oh Joon-Yeong

This is the mommy kink request for Joshua Garcia- ay pota *Joon-Yeong

Here ya go t4anginamogago

Contains
Mommy kink
Frustrated JoonYeong
Comfort sex?? Idk😭

Ms Park had just finished announcing to everyone their ranks as the bell then rang making Y/n look at Joon-Yeong with a sigh after she waved goodbye to her childhood friend, Nam-ra. Just as everyone had left the classroom Y/n was about to leave but then remembered she still had to comfort her sulky boyfriend, although she would have to go to his house as he had already left.

Y/n then got into her car and drove to his house immediately not bothering to go home and change instead she only drove to his house, and as she arrived she knocked on the door to be greeted by his mom and his mothers girlfriend. Y/n smiled at them as she noticed their outfits.

Y/n
' 'ooh Auntie you look all dressed up. are you guys going on a date??' '

Mira (his mom)
' 'ah yes Y/n/n. Joon-Yeong didn't seem happy when he got home so i assumed you would come and comfort him. Well then were off now, have fun!' '

Sang-Hee (stepmom)
' 'and use protection!' '

Sang-Hee winked making Mira slap her hand as the two of them laughed making Y/n smile in return as she entered their house and closed the door, while she went up the stairs she then heard.. sniffles. Coming from Joon-Yeong's room ... Y/n sighed as she opened the door carefully and then looked at Joon-Yeong's figure on his bed as she then closed the door behind her and sat on his bed cupping his cheek making him slap it away making Y/n frown, he had been acting bratty all day, Y/n knew that was just his way of acting normal around her when he is clearly upset.

Y/n
' 'Joon-Yeong i know you're upset but you don't have to act like that. You can always tell me whats wrong, don't act like a brat when you're clearly upset.' '

Joon-Yeong
' 'i.. im.. go away Y/n. Im fine.' '

Y/n raised a brow at his choice of words as she then shrugged standing up and was about to leave his room before he shot up from his bed, quickly grabbing her back. He didn't mean to push her away he just did that to make her show him love. He had no intention of being scolded.

Y/n
' 'what? Didn't you want me to leave? Hm?' '

Joon-Yeong then shook his head rapidly as he made her look at him and hugged her tightly shoving his face into the crook of her neck as he sobbed while he spoke shakily.

Joon-Yeong
' 'no no I didn't mean that Mommy! I swear. I just wanted you to show me love and not scold me. Please forgive me mommy please.' '

Y/n sighed as she let him lead her to his bed before he settled on the middle of his bed as he then patted his lap signaling her to sit on them as she climbed up the bed he then pulled her onto his lap making her yelp as she looked at him.

Y/n
' 'Joon-Yeong. where are your manners?' '

Joon-Yeong
' 'sorry sorry mommy please I'm so hard just let me fuck you already.. please?' '

Y/n was about to speak before she was cut off with Joon-Yeong kissing her desperately as he held onto her anywhere that he could as he moaned into the kiss but before he could do more Y/n then pushed him away.

Y/n
' 'Joon-Yeong just because you're upset it is no reason for you to act this rude. You do not interrupt someone while they are speaking.' '

Joon-Yeong then looked down as tears started to slide down his face making Y/n sigh, fuck how could she forget, she had barely touched him sexually in awhile and he had just gotten number two again, which in Y/n's opinion was a good place but Joon-Yeong strived to be number 1 and so it was normal he got upset over the fact Nam-ra was number 1, again. And so Y/n then made him look up at her as she then gave his lip a peck as she then spoke.

Y/n
' 'im sorry Sweetheart, i know you're frustrated with Nam-ra getting number 1 ranking again but its okay, there will be more opportunities for you to get number 1. And as for me not touching you.. i can fix that.' '

Y/n then pecked his lips over and over again as he leaned in closer to her each time before she finally grabbed his chin kissing him the proper way as he moaned Y/n then took the chance to slip her tongue inside his mouth fighting for dominance as she had won she then pulled away with a string of saliva connected from their tongue as he started crying once again.

Joon-Yeong
' 'fuck— mommy.. m' so hard. Please please pretty Mommy.' '

Y/n
' 'shh i know Joon, Mommy's got you okay? I just need you to be patient for me baby can you do that? Can you do that for mommy?' '

Joon-Yeong then nodded as he felt Y/n grab his chin as she then went down to his neck as she started leaving hickeys as he moaned and cried for his mommy making her smile as she then rubbed his cock through his pants making him moan louder.

Y/n
' 'sweetie keep quiet. Wouldn't want the whole neighborhood knowing how i make you a messy wreck do you?' '

Joon-Yeong
' 'don' care mommy please please im so horny ah- let me fuck you please.' '

Y/n then sighed as she finally lowered down his pants and took his pretty cock out of his boxers as he moaned out tears clinging onto his pretty lashes as he made an erotic face at her touch.

Y/n
' 'my my is my sweet boy already worked up?I've barely done anything Joon.' '

Joon-Yeong
' 'mmm— mommy please stop teasing please! Ah- i wanna be inside you please pretty mommy!!' '

Y/n then sighed as she kissed him one final time before she hiked her skirt up as she then moved her panties to the side as she slowly sunk down on his cock making him cry out in pleasure as he suddenly came.

Y/n
' 'jeez have you been horny since you came home? That was fast—' '

Joon-Yeong
' 'more mommy please more i wan' more i need more please, pretty please mommy—' '

Before he could say another word he then let out a loud moan as Y/n started to move up and down making him cry at the feeling of her tight cunt around him as he clinged onto her for dear life as he chanted "mommy" and "more please" two rounds became 3, 3 rounds became 5 and there they were on the 6 sixth round as he cried of overstimulation.

Y/n
' 'Baby if you can't anymore we can stop. Why do you keep saying more?? You're clearly overstimulated sweet boy.' '

Joon-Yeong
' 'is jus' not enough hah- i want more mommy more.' '

Y/n
' 'no. You're sobbing already. we should sto-Before Y/n could finish Joon-Yeong then started to move startling her as he cried out as her pussy clenched around him once again bringing him closer and closer to his high.

Joon-Yeong
' 'ah M-Mommy so close. M' so close please don't stop now..' '

Y/n could nod as she was nearing her sixth climax of the night, thank fucking god she had a high stamina for sex otherwise Joon-Yeong would of gone mad about how Y/n stopped praising him through out the entire session.

Just then Joon-Yeong then came inside of her as he panted and looked up to her for permission as she then nodded and kissed him as he then put his arms around her neck.

Joon-Yeong
' 'i love you mommy..' '

Y/n
' 'i love you too Joon, but we have to go shower okay? We can do whatever you want after.' '

——————————————————————————————————————————————————
YOOOOOOOOO WTF😭 IM SORRY THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I WROTE SMUT LMAO