Lee Cheong-san.

In this story, you are Nam Y/n.

Non-apocalypse

Summary: Nam Y/n is the sister of Nam On-Jo and is a month younger, she was smart and creative which was what attracted a lot of people to her after all she was deemed "irresistible" or whatever they liked to call it, she usually never bothered to even ask as she would just go on with her day.

as she is On-Jo's sister this also means she is Cheong-Sans best friend too. He treated her like a fucking princess. but what's gonna happen when he finally breaks as he gets jealous of Yoon Gwi-Nam?

Contains
Jealous/possessive Cheong-San
Smut😭💀
Consensual!! (Consent is hot😍👍)
Kinda rough
Slight degradation

Thursday, April 28th, 2022.

Y/n and On-Jo were eating with their dad while he scolded both of them to eat more as the bell suddenly rang, Y/n and On-Jo then stood up as their dad told them to not leave yet and eat some more.

On-Jo
' 'that's Cheong-San. we've gotta go dad.' '

Y/n
' 'Yeah, love you, dad. bye!' '

So-Ju could only sigh at his daughters' behaviors and continue eating.

Meanwhile.

Y/n, Cheong-San, and On-Jo were all doing Rock Paper Scissors as Cheong-San won, now it was On-Jo, and Y/n, On-Jo was shaking her fist so fast that she thought she had won but she then saw Y/n and Cheong-san smirk making her groan, she then had an idea.

On-Jo showed them her fore-finger.

On-Jo
' 'i cut my finger while I was making breakfast this morning .' '

Y/n
' 'yeah nice try, we didn't cook remember? Dad heated the chicken Cheong-San's mom gave to us before we left.' '

Cheong-San
' 'she gave you guys chicken to take home?' '

Y/n then nodded at a confused-looking Cheong-San.

On-Jo
' 'yeah she did. Its cause she likes us more than you.' '

Cheong-San then rolled his eyes at that and grabbed Y/n's bag and his he then threw it into her arms while On-Jo scowled at him.

Cheong-San
' 'whatever gopher. Come on let's go.' '

Y/n smiled at the two while On-Jo rolled her eyes as she carried the bags making Y/n giggle as she started running with Cheong-San who challenged her making On-Jo groan knowing she would have to run too.

When they arrived at school.

Y/n and Cheong-San ran inside making On-Jo late as she kicked their bags to them while Y/n laughed and grabbed her bag walking in with Gyeong-Su as the two snickered and whispered to each other about something.

As On-Jo was about to enter school she then saw Suhyeok, she immediately took her hair tie off letting her hair down as she walked up to Suhyeok she hadn't noticed that Y/n was watching it with crossed arms.