Jang Wujin pt 3.(fixed)

They turned to see Yoon Gwi-Nam as Wujin's brows furrowed. What the hell was so good about a bully like him? Why would his Y/n go out with Gwi-Nam?

Y/n
' 'what? Uh i think you got me mistaken—' '

Gwi-Nam then walked up to her and chuckled as he grabbed her hand making her stand up from her seat.

Gwi-Nam
' 'what do you mean Y/n/n? We are going on a date, remember? You agreed last week.' '

Y/n was about to speak before she then saw Ha-Ri walk towards them with a shocked expression as she stopped in her tracks.

Gwi-Nam
' 'ah Ha-Ri, just in time.. me and Y/n really are gonna go on a date right? She agreed last week.' '

Gwi-Nam smiled mischievously at Ha-Ri as she then nodded rapidly.

Ha-Ri
' 'uh- uhuh. Yeah they- they are. I agreed to Help Y/n/n pick an outfit an everything..' '

Ha-Ri laughed nervously as she looked at Y/n with an apologetic look making Y/n groan quietly as she snatches her hand back and walked away leaving Wujin with his thoughts of why she would go for someone like Yoon Gwi-Nam.

A month later..

Tuesday March 10.

Y/n walked into the archery room and was immediately hugged by Ha-Ri who was giggling. Y/n chuckled as she turned to Ha-Ri.

Y/n
' 'Hmm? Whats got you so happy?' '

Ha-Ri
' 'i told Dae-Su the truth and.. MI-JIN SAID SHE LOVES ME!!'

The two girls squealed happily as they giggled and jumped up and down like two middle school girls.

Y/n
' 'you two are the cutest couple around school that doesn't make me gag!' '

Ha-Ri
' 'what about you..? When are you gonna tell Wujin?' '

Y/n sighed as she looked at the door. she searched the halls of Hyosan High for her best friend's little brother, Wujin. Just as she entered his classroom she then saw there was no one there. Other than Wujin that is.. Y/n smiled nervously as she turned to leave out of embarrassment but before she could leave, she was stopped by a voice calling out to her.

Wujin
' 'Y/n wait!' '

Y/n then turned around as she smiled awkwardly which made Wujin slightly nervous as he had no idea what the hell he was suppose to say.

Wujin
' 'erm.. if you're looking for Dae-Su he went to the bathroom.' '

Y/n then nodded as she started walking away but immediately stopped in her tracks as she heard Wujin speak.

Wujin
' 'i know you didn't go on a date with Gwi-Nam. Thank god you didn't..' '

Y/n took a deep breath, knowing this was probably her only chance where in she won't absolutely chicken out.

Y/n
' 'yeah, thank god i didnt.. I really like this boy.' '

Wujin
' 'who..? Um, if you don't mind telling me of course..' '

Y/n smiled.

Y/n
' 'Jang Wujin—' '

Dae-Su
' 'Noona!! There you are! I looked for ou everywhere. Cmon i wanna talk to you abiut something..' '

Y/n then nodded and smiled at him as she turned her head a little and Looked at Wujin's shocked expression making her chuckle as she began to walk away with Dae-Su.

End.