Jang Wujin.

Contains
Mommy kink
Jealous Sub.

Summary: Wujin gets jealous of Y/n talking to Gwi-Nam and gets all submissive in one of the abandoned classrooms.

——————————————————————-
{Jealousy.}
Your Pov.

I was speaking to Yoon Gwi-Nam before i had noticed my sweet boyfriend, Wujin come up to us making a petty excuse as to why he needed me and i was suddenly dragged away.

I then looked at where Wujin had taken me and realized, it was one of the un-used classrooms in Hyosan. I then turned to look at Wujin focusing my attention back to him as i had noticed he looked like he was about to.. cry? Holy shit— before i could even think of anything else, he had broken down crying as he immediately hugged me sobbing into my chest.

Nobody's Pov.

Y/n then sighed as Wujin continued sobbing into her chest while she played with his soft hair soflty shushing him, asking if anything was wrong and why he was crying. But the only thing coming out of Wujin's mouth were choked sobs as he tightens his hold on Y/n's body, as he then stopped crying and looked up at Y/n as his face still rested on her chest.

Wujin
' 'please don't be mad, mommy.. i was just—' '

Y/n
' 'what? Honey no i would never be mad at you..' '

Y/n said as she kissed his forehead, more tears threatening to spill out of Wujin's eyes.

Wujin

' 'please tell me you love me. Please mommy?' '

Y/n sighed and nodded.

Y/n
' 'yes, Wujin, i love you. But please honey you have to tell me why you were crying..' '

Wujin
' 'mommy.. you— you belong to me, right?? Not to that stupid Yoon Gwi-Nam! Right..?' '

It then clicked for Y/n. Her sarcastic boyfriend was jealous of Gwi-Nam. Y/n then smiled.

Y/n
' ' all yours, Honey.' '

————————————————————————

IM BACK BITCHES😍 GET KRISSED😋😋