Yoon Gwi-nam.

In this story you are Park Y/n.

Summary: Y/n moves to Hyosan High much to her dismay.. why? well her ex boyfriend Yoon Gwi-Nam studies at Hyosan High.

 they had dated secretly in the past and so no one knows of their past relationship. and as result Y/n had to pretend she had no idea who he was. and how he could do horrible things.

 when Y/n had ignored him and him and his friends on the first day set Myeong-Hwan off as he made the decision  to mess with Y/n Gwi-Nam could do nothing but agree, would the two of them break and run back to each other like they always did? or will Y/n take the chance to despise him forever?

Contains
Bullying
Cursing
Feisty reader
Angst

*
*
*
*
*
*

Y/n entered the gates of Hyosan high as she smelled in the air and smiled slightly continuing to walk inside the school.

As she was walking she then heard whispers giggles and a bunch of people chatting happily as she was about to head inside the principals office she then heard someone call for her.

? ? ?
' 'hey, new girl!' '

Y/n had recognized the voice and sighed as she chose to ignore it and got inside the office without looking back to see who had called out for her. after all, she couldn't see him. not now.

Afternoon free time.

Y/n walked along the hallways of Hyosan high as she listened to F/S and was quietly humming to it, loud enough for only her to hear but was immediately stopped when she saw someone blocking her way.

She then looked up to see a tall boy with a mullet as she crossed her arms raising a brow while the "unnamed" boy looked down at her.

Y/n
' 'hello there, need something?' '

The boy's friends that were behind him then started snickering as he started speaking to her. rudely, may i add.

? ? ?
' 'you dropped this.' '

He said pointing to her phone, before she could  respond he then grabbed her phone throwing it onto the floor as Y/n gaped at it for awhile but then let out a sigh as she looked back at them.

Y/n
' 'if.. if you want to mess with me, just do so, you don't have to involve my things. Specially not my phone' '

Y/n then grabbed her phone before she was pushed onto the ground and sighed before standing up and seeing the three boys walking away whispering, snickering and chuckling while Y/n just rolled her eyes walking away. little did she know, Yoon Gwi-Nam was staring at her as she walked away.