Oh Joon-Yeong.

This is the Joon-Yeong x pregnant reader request. (i recommend listening to paper rings the song on top, and habang buhay by zack tabudlo while u read this<33)

————————————————————————
Y/n has been pregnant for about 9 months now, and it just happens to take a toll on her hormones and emotions, how will her smartass of a husband deal with her?
————————————————————————

Joon-Yeong woke up to his heavily pregnant wife telling him to get her some water. he looked at the alarm on their bedside table and sighed as it read "4:30 AM" he then sat up and went to get her water from the kitchen. as he returned with the water she was fast asleep. he let out a breathy chuckle and kissed her forehead, leaving the cup of water on the bedside table for her to drink once she woke up again.

the next day. Thursday, December 7. 6:18 AM

Joon-Yeong woke up to an empty right side of the bed, only to smell a delicious aroma from the kitchen as he smiled and got up. he then made his way to the kitchen to find his wife cooking a meal for both of them as he then hugged her from the back.

Joon-Yeong' 'g'morning honey--' '
Y/n' 'Joon baby i say this with love and adoration, your breath stinks- go brush your teeth firstt' '
Joon-Yeong' 'i- okay okay im going' '
Joon-Yeong laughed at his wife way of telling him as he then went into their bathroom and had gotten ready for the day as she continued cooking for them.

Later that day.

Y/n and Joon-Yeong were only cuddling in their living room as they watched stranger things. when suddenly, Y/n-- oh shit. Y/n's water broke. Joon-Yeong looked around panicked, grabbing all of her bags for the hospital and carried her into the car as she just looked at him with an amused expression at how panicked he was. 

he himself then got into the car and started driving as he called almost everyone on her and his side of the family letting them know Y/n was giving birth. he had a huge smile on his face yet he was extremely worried as Y/n winced at the sudden contractions.

as if on right timing, they had finally arrived at the hospital . Joon-Yeong then carried his wife to where her assigned nurse was, and they were then preparing her for labor. they looked at how big the hole was and it wasn't even opening much and yet Y/n was well- she was very irritated as she was in immense pain.

her hole was barely 2cm open as she had to walk around the hospital room she was in as if to provoke it to open wider. Joon-Yeong on the other hand acted as if he was the one giving birth instead of Y/n. he was clutching her hand tightly as he nervously walked back and forth with her.

three hours later..

Y/n's hole was finally 10cm, she was rushed into her hospital bed as she clutched tightly on Joon-Yeong's hand. which he hadn't noticed as he panicked at his wife's state. finally the baby had come out, the doctors then gave Joon-Yeong a bottle of water as he feed it to his wife as she held their newly born baby.

two hours later..

Y/n fell asleep after she gave their baby girl to the doctor to run some tests. Joon-Yeong had stayed by her side as the other family members looked after the baby in the nursery so that they could bring her to the hospital room Y/n slept in after the tests.

and so Y/n then woke up to find her husband cradling their newly born babygirl, staring at her beautiful features that mixed both Y/n and Joon-yeong. she smiled at the sight.

when she had gotten pregnant, she was scared that maybe Joon-Yeong wasn't ready for a baby yet as they were in their late twenties. but.. with the way he held her and looked at their baby with such love in his eyes, she could tell.

they would be just fine.