Yoon Gwi-Nam.

||<.sweet nothing.>||

{{hi this is The author, Kaia. Sorry for all the delayed requests its in my drafts rn and im still fixing it. While you wait, read this. (Ps: im thirdwheeling while i write this so.. gonna kms- also, i recommend listening to Taylor Swift's song "sweet nothing" as this is what it's based off of. Enjoy this tooth rotting fluff thats also gonna make you cringe<33}}

Warning: this is an alternative universe, the apocalypse never happened, and you are married to Gwi-Nam. He never did any of the things he'd done in the apocalypse, you two are in your late twenties and have been married for 5 years at most. Thats all, enjoy!
—————————————————————

Yoon Y/n. It was pleasing to Gwi-Nam's ears and yet it was ironic for Y/n. See, they weren't exactly what you'd call "friends" before their lovestory happened. Y/n had despised Gwi-Nam for his.. attitude. He was difficult. Y/n used to be the Vice President of their class.

But unlike Nam-Ra, Y/n actually handled their classmates and interacted with them. She found all of them to be the typical students— all except for one. Gwi-Nam. He constantly did things that were clearly prohibited and called it "just playing around". He did it infront of her too, with not a single drop of shame even as she stared right at him. He would constantly just flash her his stupid smile and make excuses that would— of course, gain their fuckfaced principal's favor.

Y/n constantly dragged Gwi-Nam to the detention room, lecturing the boy along the way. Honestly, with the amount of times he had rolled his eyes whenever she scolded him— he's surprised he's still clinically fine. Y/n was a smart, organized and calm girl. And Gwi-Nam was the very opposite of her. He was chaotic, rude, and had very obvious anger issues. "How could they ever get along?" Is what you all might be asking. But asking that is like asking why Gwi-Nam fell for her. Asking that is like asking yourself why you let yourself be charmed by a miscreant like Gwi-Nam.

"I like you— i love you. I can barely go through my day without seeing you i just have to get myself in trouble so you'd notice me. If causing fights everyday is what gets your attention i'd take on everyone in this school."

"..why? Why me? You have no reason to like me."

"..."

Gwi-Nam didn't need a reason to love her. He just did. Through love it doesn't mean you should always have a reason to love that person. If you love them for their absolute self.. you don't need a reason to love them. Love works in mysterious ways— to the point it gets you somewhere in life. A special somewhere.

"You may now say your vows."

"Ever since the day you grabbed me by the ear and dragged me to the detention room, i think i might have fallen for you by then. ..and by the time graduation approached.. i accepted my love for you, Kim Y/n. ..and when you rejected me— i went to therapy. Because you told me to get better first. And now.. im better— thanks to you. ..and my therapist. Thank you for giving me the opportunity of being the man you spend the rest of your life with."

"..that one day that i dragged you by the ear and into the detention room, i was pressured at the time because all the student body responsibilities fell onto me. And you— you added to my stress. I thought of you as annoying, entitled and cheeky. But.. i seem to be swallowing back everything i said about you. Cause i fell for you. When you admitted your feelings for me during graduation i wanted to accept it— so badly. But you needed to fix yourself first. And now.. i get to spend the rest of my life— with you. I love you. And im done denying it."

"You may now kiss the bride."

The young couple kissed, the church bursting in cheers.

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife."

See what i mean? Love gets you somewhere. With the right person, with the right time.

"Gwi-Nam, help me decorate the kitchen you jackass!"

Gwi-Nam chuckled as he walked over to his wife and holding her in a hug from behind as he apologized for coming late. The two spent the entirety of their night with laughter as they arranged everything into their new home.

And as far as love gets you, you of course gain something from love.

"Mommy!! Daddy won't read me a book"

Ji-Han. Y/n and Gwi-Nam's five year old son. The little boy pouted up at his mother as if asking her to take his side as Y/n could hear her husband's obnoxious laughter from their sons room. Y/n shook her head as she chuckled and carried Ji-Han back into his room where Gwi-Nam Was still refusing to read him the storybook. Y/n rolled her eyes playfully as she sat on his play mat and played with him instead, completely ignoring Gwi-Nam, which made Gwi-Nam feign offense. He tried joining in but Ji-Han constantly told him off, making His wife giggle each time.

As I've said, love gets you lots of things. A family, a home, comfortable in life. Not all marriages may work out.. but this one will. It always has.

Gwi-Nam smiled softly as he noticed Y/n had fallen asleep with Ji-Han after reading him a bedtime story. He carried his wife to their shared room and went to their sons room, kissing his forehead whispering a small "goodnight" and closing his lamp as he closed the door behind him. He made his way back into their shared bedroom and lied down next to her, His Y/n. Staring at her as he drifts into a deep slumber. She.. is his sweet nothing.

————————————————————————

HELLOOOOOOO this was grossly cringe and sweet🤗