Lee Suhyeok pt 2.

This is the part two of the oblivious reader imagine.

Summary: after Suhyeok kissed her Y/n was confused about her feelings, but Suhyeok was determined to make her fall for him.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

Y/n stood there shocked unsure of what to say and all she could think about was why, just, why did she kiss back?

Y/n
"I um uh im sorry Suhyeok im very confused of the feelings i have right now!"

Y/n bowed as Suhyeok chuckled and shook his head gently grabbing her chin making her lookup at him.

Suhyeok
"I know you are, you're always confused
Y/n-ah"

Suhyeok then smiled at the nervous girl.

Suhyeok
"But i wont give up! Im gonna make you fall for me Byun! Just wait and see"

Y/n then giggled as she hugged him

Y/n
"Yeah yeah, show off"

They then walked out as if nothing happened, as if they had never kissed in the first place.

Time skip to the next day.

As Y/n entered their classroom the girls were squealing as they surrounded her table she then tilted her head in confusion.

Y/n
"Hey you guys, whats so interesting about my table??"

She chuckled as she sat down.

I-sak
"Look!! Someone left you flowers and a letter!"

Y/n realized there were flowers, she looked around confused as to who put it there, she sighed as she read the note.

"I already said I'll make you fall for me, i'm keeping my promise Y/n-ah<3"

Y/n then smiled as she now knew who left this on her table, Suhyeok.

Y/n
"Ha... romantic asshole"

She said smiling as the other girls started squealing.

On-jo
"You know who it is??"

Y/n
"Mhm.."

Before Y/n could get another word in Suhyeok walked in with Cheongsan and Gyeong-su as he saw that she was reading it he smiles at her and talked to his friends glancing back at her every few minutes.

This has been happening for days, weeks, months, until it had been a year.

2 Months later.

Y/n went over to Suhyeok's house to hang out but as she went in she looked pissed off.

Suhyeok then looked at her in confusion and dragged her in to the living room as his parents weren't really ever home.

Suhyeok
"What happened to you? Why so gloomy?"

Y/n
"Its just my parents, i barely see them anymore.."

Suhyeok sighed and rubbed the girls back as he hugged her knowing that she usually craved her parents's presence specially since she was closest to her father.