Yoon Gwi-Nam.

In this story you are Lin Y/n.

This is the jealous Gwi-Nam request.

⚠️ warnings⚠️
Jealous Gwi-Nam
Over protective Gwi-Nam
Possessive Gwi-Nam
Making out
Gwi-Nam💀

Lin Y/n, the girlfriend of Yoon Gwi-Nam that "barely pays attention to him" well thats what he says, but hes just always with that bully
group that Y/n didn't even wanna hang out with him.

Instead.. she was hanging out with a former member of the bully group, Lee Suhyeok. Y/n never gave it much thought besides he was nice and he sure as hell wasn't one of those stuck up bullies.

And so here they were, Y/n pinned to the wall as Gwi-Nam talked, well.. degraded her as he.. did things.

Earlier today...

Y/n walked around the halls of Hyosan high happily as she whistled to the tune of f/s when suddenly someone pulled her to them making her stop her happy rhythm and was now on someone's chest. She looked up to see oh. Suhyeok! She smiled brightly at him as he sighed brushing his hair with his fingers making Y/n raise a brow at her friends behavior.

Y/n
' 'what's gotten into you?' '

Suhyeok
' 'I don't even know. This random girl in my class, her names Nam On-Jo, she told me to meet her at the rooftop later during lunch.. im not sure if i should go. What if she wants to fight?!' '

Y/n
' 'sheesh calm down. If she did you can just fight back! And besides ill wait outside the door if that makes you any less "unsure" or whatever.' '

Suhyeok then nodded and smiled.

Suhyeok
' 'i like the sound of that. You are thee bestest friend ever.' '

Y/n
' 'well duh! What else would be my purpose Suhyeok?' '

Y/n snickered as Suhyeok chuckled in response swinging his arm over her shoulder as the two started conversing on their way to the classroom. Although something did feel off about the atmosphere, it obviously wasn't them but probably someone in the crowd but both her and Subyeok could careless the school was always crowded so even if fights or arguments broke out it was better and easier to stay away.

During class.

Y/n was sat on her chair infront of Suhyeok as she wrote down Mr. Jung's writing on the board onto her note book before she then felt a hand twirling her hair around making her roll her eyes as she turned to look at Suhyeok as he smiled at her and looked over to Nam-ra making Y/n giggle.

Mr. Jung
' 'what's so funny about my class, Ms. Lin?' '

Y/n
' 'erm..' '

Mr. Jung then sighed in frustration as he pointed to the door as he scrunched up his eyebrows.

Mr. Jung
' '..detention Ms Lin. Now!' '

Y/n then groaned as she picked up her bag and grabbed Suhyeok's pen from his table and threw it at him as he laughed.

Mr. Jung
' 'you too Mr. Lee? Alright then, detention. Both of you! And Ms. Lin, you will also have detention tomorrow.' '

Y/n
' 'what?! Why?' '

Mr. Jung didn't answer making Y/n groan as she and Suhyeok walked out of the classroom as he snickered. Y/n then rolled her eyes as she flicked his forehead making him hiss in pain.

Suhyeok
' 'ow— what was that for? Geez, someone's being a sour wolf..' '

Y/n
' 'oh bullshit! Dont give me that teenwolf reference Suhyeok! God my dads gonna rip me to shreds.' '

Suhyeok
' 'calm down drama queen, I'll take the blame.' '

Y/n
' 'oh my herooo' '

Y/n said sarcastically in a high pitched voice as she walked faster leaving Suhyeok behind making him chuckle at her behavior as he ran after her.

The next day during detention.

Y/n sat down on the chair as she stared at the clock and anything she could look at trying to stay awake. Well, that was before she heard the door slam close as she then turned her head to see.. ah. Gwi-Nam. She then smiled at him as he sighed and sat next to her.

Y/n
' 'what'd you do now Gwi-Nam?' '

Gwi-Nam
' 'i.. god! Nothing. Why do i always have to have done something bad to be in here— okay i got into a fight with Suhyeok.' '

Gwi-Nam said the last few parts as quickly as he could making Y/n's jaw drop as she immediately sat closer to him and examined his face as he blushed.

Y/n
' 'what? Are- holy shit you're not okay! Gei-Nam honey you're hands are bleeding!' '

Gwi-Nam
' '..thats Suhyeok's blood. Not mine..' '

Y/n
' 'what. Holy shit poor dude!!' '

Y/n was about to stand up to head to the nurses office only to be stopped as Gwi-Nam then grabbed her wrist and waist pulling her down to him making her land on his lap.

Gwi-Nam
' 'god.. Suhyeok this, Suhyeok that. Aren't i your boyfriend Y/n/n?' '

Gwi-Nam then used his index finger as he put it under her chin making her turn to him as his hands then went down as he slowly got under her skirt.

' 'attention whore.' '

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Ermm how long has it been since i posted?😭 yeah idk. I saw some readers commenting and especially two readers that complimented my writing which made me become the 1% when im writing as i am always the 99.9% when i am writing which is crying the entire fucking time i write, meanwhile the 1% is being all giddy and excited to publish it😍

Anyways, thank you for reading have anice day/night i am going to bed😭