Lee Suhyeok pt 2. (Namra)

This is the pt 2 of the hambie reader imagine.

Summary: after Nam-ra had kissed Y/n she was far too mad and confused with all her feelings mixed up as she accidentally bites Nam-ra out of anger.

but Nam-ra only smiled at the girl and when she had become a hambie She had not ate at all making her crave the flesh of her classmates even more.

And as they were about to head to the camp Y/n had decided to stay behind as she had heard something as Nam-ra decided to make a bold decision and stayed with the girl she had loved since middle school.

⚠️warning!⚠️
I have changed some plot and i do not own all of us are dead, or the storyline, i only Own Y/n.

Contains
Fluff
A reader that changes emotions so fucking fast😭
And a sad boy named Suhyeok :((

——————————————————————————————————————————————

Y/n
"You really love me..?"

Nam-ra then nodded as Y/n started to laugh maniacally and stared at her in disbelief.

Y/n
"You love me?! If you did, you would of stopped Na-yeon as you saw her! My brother wouldn't be dead! And if you really do love me.. let me kill her."

Nam-ra
"Y/n.. i cant let you do that, i wasn't sure of what she was doing and i only noticed when she went inside and rubbed it on his scratch, please, you have to believe me.."

Y/n then scoffed as she looked at Nam-ra in anger as Nam-ra tried to hold her hand she then bit her causing her to scream out in pain making Y/n realize what she had just done and looked at Nam-ra shocked.

Y/n tried to grab onto one of her hands with wide eyes, regret filling up her system at the sight of Nam-ra on the brink of tears as she just smiled slightly and pulled Y/n into a hug.

Nam-ra
"I'll love you no matter what.."

Y/n then pulled away from the hug as she looked at Nam-ra as her eyes held regret and sadness in them.

Y/n
"Nam-ra, im so sorry, i.. i didnt mean to i swear!"

Nam-ra then smiled at the girl infront of her as she kissed her cheek and smiled.

Nam-ra
"Shh.. its okay, I'll be okay."

Just then, Nam-ra's hand started to crack as Y/n looked at the girl terrified of what she would have to do once she turns.

Meanwhile outside.

Suhyeok
"Did.. did she just bite her?"

Dae-su
"Hey.. is Y/n a zombie? That's impossible right..? I mean i dont think zombies can talk.."

Wujin then slapped the back of Dae-su's head as he fixed his uniform.

Joon-yeong
"Shut up, besides we dont know how the virus affects every person.."

Dae-su then sighed as Y/n walked out the broadcasting room and looked at them.

Y/n
"I heard your conversation, and you're right Joon-yeong, it affects me and Gwi-Nam differently were not humans, not zombies either, i hope Nam-ra becomes like me instead of those mindless flesh eating monsters."