Jang Wujin.

In this story you are Shen Y/n you are half Korean half Chinese.

Summary: Y/n has been Wujin's tutor since first year highschool, why? Well this boy is a total dumbass thats why.

But he never minded it he always had a crush on her always finding her attractive even her flaws, in his eyes she was perfect he could careless about what others had to say.

He's just too damn scared to admit his feelings for her.

Contains
Fluffy fluff fluff<3
a sassy and tease reader.

Y/n and Wujin were putting their twins to bed but Sun-hee then sat up startling her twin Sang-hee.

Sun-hee
' 'Mom.. how did you and dad become a couple?' '

Y/n and Wujin looked at each other startled by Sun-hee's abrupt question and soon enough Sang-hee was curious too.

Y/n then looked over at her husband that sighed as she nudged him.

Y/n
' 'oh yeah, go on sweetheart tell them.' '

She said while she grinned as a warning to Wujin.

Wujin
' 'aish, alright alright well it was all because..' '

Flash back.

Friday June 13th 2022.

Y/n was walking around when suddenly someone was next to her, the boy she tutored, Jang Wujin.

Y/n
' 'hm.. good morning Wujin, do you need something?' '

Wujin
' 'good morning! Um, i was wondering what time i should meet you at the library..?' '

Y/n then smiled at the boy infront of her as she stopped walking.

Y/n
' 'you seem excited to study, what did you do to the Wujin i know? Where did you hide him?' '

She asked in a teasing tone of voice as Wujin looked down flustered.

Wujin
' 'its.. its nothing! I just wanted to im just happy, my grades are going up infact my mom wants to meet you.' '

Y/n then tilted her head as she chuckled and shrugged.

Y/n
' 'well I suppose I wouldn't mind meeting her either. Oh! Sorry, gotta run I've got chemistry see you later, and were studying during free time!' '

And with that Y/n ran away as the bell rang as Wujin sighed dreamily and walked into his classroom to be greeted by Dae-su cooing at him while tried to hide the flustered look on his face.

Wujin
' 'i dont like her so shut up!' '

Dae-su
' 'i never said anything about that Wujin.' '

As Dae-su said that in a teasing tone the other guys then joined along on the teasing until the teacher came in and smirked knowingly as Ms Park knew what the commotion was about.

Afternoon free time.

Y/n went inside the library to see Wujin already there waiting patiently, odd. She always arrives first to wait for him.

She then sat on the chair infront of him as she put out all the books they would need on the table.