Han Gyeong-su pt 2.

This is the pt 2 for the Gyeong-su imagine i wrote.

Summary: Gyeong-su is always so nervous around Y/n even though its been a year since she arrived, of course Y/n noticed this and found the boy's behavior adorable as she started to tease him he accidentally let his feelings for her slip.

Contains
Fluff.
Kissing.
Swearing.

The day after Y/n had just arrived.

Gyeong-su was walking to school when someone went up to him as he was about to curse he realized it wasn't Cheongsan, he then turned and saw.. Lee Y/n.

Y/n
"Uhh hi im definitely not Cheongsan, haha.. um anyways could you help me out? I cant find my way to the school as my parents had drove me there last time.."

Gyeong-su then quickly nodded.

Gyeong-su
"Ah, yeah okay sure, cmon, I'll be your map!"

Gyeong-su then started to march as Y/n laughed and said "dork", which only made his smile bigger than it already was.

They soon arrived at school and climbed the gate as they ran inside the school laughing and when they finally got to the classroom as Gyeong-su laughed Y/n turned to look at him and smile letting her hand out.

Y/n
"Wanna be friends..?"

Gyeong-su was stunned but smiled and took her hand shaking it.

Gyeong-su
"Of course!!

Just as Gyeong-su had said that their friends all walked in and stopped in their tracks as they looked at the two of them as they started to tease them, they soon heard whistling, oohs, and squealing, Y/n then laughed and got up.

Y/n
"It seems our friends are gonna have alot of fun this semester eh?"

She chuckled at him and waked up to On-jo and I-sak as the two girls started teasing Y/n making her laugh.

And this was the day everything had started.

Present day, 1 year later.

Y/n walked into the classroom as everyone chatted while her I-sak and On-jo were giggling about something as they sat continuing their conversation before Na-yeon then came in and was saying harsh stuff to Gyeong-su making Y/n roll her eyes.

Y/n
"Here we go again.."

Just then Y/n stood up and grabbed a wet wipe from her bag and gave it to Na-yeon.

Y/n
"There you can wipe it with that!, chienne dramatique.."
(Dramatic bitch)

Na-yeon
"What the hell did you just say?"

Gyeong-su chuckled as he knows what that meant since Y/n had taught him some french for fun.

Y/n
"Nothing, it means, have a nice day"

Y/n offered a smile to Na-yeon as she went back to her desk and continued on with their conversation before she felt someone tap her shoulder.

Y/n then looked up to see a very flustered Gyeong-su looking at her as she stood up and smiled at him.